Anyone seen Disney Princess Roller Skates ?

Discussion in 'UK Community Board' started by Tillybud, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Tillybud

Tillybud DIS Veteran

I wonder if anyone can help? Has anyone seen any disney princess roller skates ? I'm after some for dd and there are quite a few pairs on ebay but all too big. They are a pink boot with Snow White, Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty on the side and fasten with velcro, they are the 4 wheel quad type with a stopper at the front. I'm really keen to get hold of a pair for dd but no amount of google searching is finding any :confused3 I've seen the plastic ones in toys r us which they wear over their shoes but we've tried those. If anyone has seen any will you let me know ... thank you :goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Tinks1984

Tinks1984 <font color=red>We're having a mini party!<br><fon

What size would your DD need? Just in case we all see any :)

4. joolz1910

joolz1910 <font color=green>I would have gone down to recept

I had some but sold them on ebay. There was one place that sold them new but they were pretty expensive. I'll try to remember where I saw them.

5. Tillybud

Tillybud DIS Veteran

thank you ladies, I'm after a size 9/10. On ebay they all seem to be size 11 upwards which would be too big. Whenever we ask dd what she would like for xmas she tells me roller skates and a mixing bowl and spoon :confused3 if I could get the skates I'd be so happy :goodvibes

6. Tinks1984

Tinks1984 <font color=red>We're having a mini party!<br><fon

Oh wow, I see what you mean! I've been looking about for you to see if I could find any and there's none in sight less than a size 11 :sad2: Maybe that's the first size they made in them?

I'll keep a look out though for you Tilly and will report back if I see any :)

7. Tillybud

Tillybud DIS Veteran

thank you :goodvibes I did find a pair in that size on preloved a month or so ago but they weren't prepared to ship them which was a shame because I think that size is going to be hard to get hold off. We have seen the three wheeler snow white ones in toys r us but dd couldn't manage those, whereas she has tried the plastic ones you wear over your shoes and loved them :goodvibes

Thank you for your help xx