Anyone remember...???

Discussion in 'Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music' started by iheartjacksparrow, Mar 28, 2010.

1. iheartjacksparrow

iheartjacksparrow Mouseketeer

Ok, when I was little probably around 9 yrs old, so around 1999...
    There was a show on Disney channel and it was about a boy and a girl who were neighbors and I think that the boy had a crush on the girl, but nothing ever came of it.

The only episode I can remember is that in school they had to do an assigment where they took care of an egg and the egg was their baby and I think they broke it...(I don't really remember details)

And the opening for the show was like all written in chalk and it showed their neighborhood and I think it showed the kids using cups and string to talk threw their window...

I can't remember it and it bugs me sooo bad, anyone know what I'm talking about!?!?!?

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Kumquatmelon

Kumquatmelon Desiring Disney

4. iheartjacksparrow

Nope it's not Boy Meets World I wouldnt forget that show, I actually have all the seasons of boy meets world on dvd :goodvibes

but, it was kind of similiar to it I guess, same kind of storyline as cory/topanga with the neihbors thing...

I hope someone knows what show I'm talking about!

The opening credits was the main characters writing in chalk...

:confused::confused::confused:

5. iheartjacksparrow

Alright I knew I wasn't crazy!! Just looked it up... :idea:
    (In case anyone else was wondering, or wants to remember it with me!)

Flash Forward is an American Disney Channel Original Series produced in Canada for pre-teens and teenagers which aired on both the Disney Channel and ABC during the mid-1990s. The show took a look at the lives of two best friends and neighbors since birth, Tucker and Rebecca, and their respective adventures as they travel through the world of eighth grade. The show was produced by Atlantic Films in association with the Disney Channel (Buena Vista International, Inc.). Flash Forward is notable for being the first of the original series created by Disney Channel in the late 1990s.

6. iheartjacksparrow

7. thelittlemermaid83

thelittlemermaid83 <font color=green>My reign will be a super-awesome

I remember Boy meets world, ok i now realise that i'm getting old :lmao:

8. Experiment_626

Experiment_626 Stealth Geek

Well, other than their eventual marriage ...

9. j&j620

j&j620 DIS Veteran

I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner because I totally knew exactly what you were talking about! I LOVED this show!

Have you ever seen the new 3:10 to Yuma? I spent the whole movie trying to figure out who this one actor was and it suddenly hit me...it was Tucker from Flash Forward!

10. iheartjacksparrow

Haha oops, didn't even remember that. I told ya I could hardly remember the show!! :rotfl2:

11. iheartjacksparrow

That's alright that's awesome that you know what I was talking about...I thought I was the only one who knew about this show!

No I haven't seen that yet...I'll have to check that out that's so funny!

:goodvibes

12. iheartjacksparrow

Don't you miss it--that was my fave!
    I know :(

13. a paper star

a paper star Mouseketeer

I remember Flash Foward! But I don't remember watching it on Disney, I think I watched it on Fox Family or whatever it was called before it became ABC Family. I saw the guy that played Tucker recently in some movie and it made me remember Flash Foward!

14. jg121285

jg121285 A friend of Stitch

Oh yeah, I remember that show. I had a crush on the girl. Still do, she was great on the show Firefly and the movie Serenity :lovestruc

15. magpie889

magpie889 Mouseketeer

The show with Tucker and Becca?? I sue to love that show! and they had the "walkie talkies" which were really a string with a cup on each end! I believe in the end of the series they end up getting together! I use to call it Tucker and Becca not flash forward.:lmao:

16. hulagirl87

hulagirl87 DIS Veteran

Ben Foster!!! :love: I love him. And I love 3:10 to Yuma. DH and I just watched it again the other night!

17. RCaroll

RCaroll Caroll Family

Good show I watched! I miss shows like that.:hippie: