anyone remember House of Mouse, show on Disney fmaily chanel

disneyfan2

<font color=red>Dreaming about a Mouse<br><font co
My kids use to love this before the Mickey Clubhouse. I would love to get videos or see them on line if possible. anyone know if these are available. I tried searching for them but cannot find them. ANy suggestions?

I remember it from when it was on ABC on Saturday mornings. It's not on the Disney channel anymore but is currently being rerun on the Toon Disney channel. You can find more info on the Toon Disney website. Sorry I can't post the URL. (Apparently I haven't posted enough yet to get the right to include URL's...)

unfortunately we don't get that chanel in Canada. :confused3 I hoped someone might know if they have videos etc that i could get ahold of.

thanks, i just really wanted to get some of the episdoes from season 1-4, but i don't think they are available to purchase. i wish we had toon disney in Canada.:happytv:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter