• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone receive DME tags and leaving Sunday or Monday?

horner5

Mouseketeer
Just curious to see if I should still expect them or not. We leave on Sunday. I know DME has our flight info-we've verified twice. It's not a big deal if we don't get them, but it would sure make things that much easier. :)

and got ours today and they had first gone to the travel agent who forwarded them to us. Our packet did note that they didn't have our flight information, I call to verify and it was, in fact, in the system.

Hang in there!

We leave on Sunday. We received a pkg today from Fed Ex. It had four yellow luggage tags for our party of 5!!! The only guest name listed is my 5 year old daughter. Two of the luggage tags have my name AND her name on them. The other two luggage tags have just my name on them.

Surprisingly, they have all the other information correct, including inbound/outbound flight and resort hotel.

I am GUESSING that the tags for the rest of us will show up via Fed Ex tomorrow. The CM put in a request to resend them, but said she couldn't guarantee they'd arrive in time, etc., etc.

The pkg we received does have a coupon for a free lanyard and pin. I assume the 2nd package, if we do end up getting it, will also have one. If the package they "re-send" comes in time, maybe we will have a third coupon, which would work out good since we have three kids.

I hope yours show up soon. FWIW, we are in Ohio.

Betty

we leave sunday and got our tags on monday (and we used a travel agent)-- but they didn't have our flight info in the booklet, so I called and reminded them.
Hopefully you'll get them tomorrow!!!!

we are in the same boat that you are in horner5. but we called today and they have our information so i am not that worried if we dont get them, but like you said it would be nice to get them. i hope you get them

Wife went and got our tags from the AAA TA on Monday afternoon. Glad I have them, but it sounds like MCO is well staffed with CM to help everyone out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter