Anyone play Webkinz?

I still can't get in! Get a total white screen, can't even get to the log-in page:confused3

Can you tell I am desperate for my little Webkinz fix? Darn you Shockwave!

FYI:

In gardening on Webkinz, you do not need to actually water your garden to have it produce crops. Raking out the weeds however, is necessary.

When I found this tip out - it shortened my gardening time.

Chedstro - sorry to hear about your log in issues, I have not experienced that, so unfortunately, have no suggestions for ya. I am assumimg you removed shockwave and re-installed?? If you haven't, I might give that a try.

BTW - my user name in Webkinz is dumbogal - feel free to add me to your friends :)

FYI:

In gardening on Webkinz, you do not need to actually water your garden to have it produce crops. Raking out the weeds however, is necessary.

When I found this tip out - it shortened my gardening time.

Chedstro - sorry to hear about your log in issues, I have not experienced that, so unfortunately, have no suggestions for ya. I am assumimg you removed shockwave and re-installed?? If you haven't, I might give that a try.

BTW - my user name in Webkinz is dumbogal - feel free to add me to your friends :)

I will be looking to add you to my friends list! sm4987 I believe is my webkinz name

I Play.
I Have 9 Webkinz.
Currently: Not much cash because of decorating rooms and and trying to complete themes.
How Close on Addicted Meter: 7

Thanks! I did uninstall and reinstall, still not working. But I am now using a "back door" through Elubin (The Unofficial Webkinz Fansite) they have a link to the Webkinz login page, Few! My poor garden was in such bad shape!

I do

super wheel got 500 kinzcash >_<

36 webkinz say 10$ per webkinz,

10*36=360 dollars?

does anyone have any good tips on finding gems im so close to getting that crown

Here is my little FlyingPegasus, wearing her Crown of Wonder and getting ready to get on her flying carpet:

webkinz.jpg

Send me a pm and I will send you my title for there!

I have been spending all my time on vmk and completely missed webkinz day on 04/29.

Does anybody have an extra piece of the cake or the trophy that you got for logging in that day?

Fly

I have been spending all my time on vmk and completely missed webkinz day on 04/29.

Does anybody have an extra piece of the cake or the trophy that you got for logging in that day?

Fly

Let me know your webkinz name, and add Dumbogal to your friends list - I got an extra set I can send.

:hippie:

I play too, Lol. If you want to know my name on Webkinz, just pm me! =]

Fly

Same here. :(

Thanks to Fly I have started webkinz. My title is littlebelle02.

My hubby went and bought a dog his title is Glenn1997. So I will be going through this list to add my VMK friends.

How do you get so much Kinz Cash? Tips and hints would be great :)

Thanks to Fly I have started webkinz. My title is littlebelle02.

My hubby went and bought a dog his title is Glenn1997. So I will be going through this list to add my VMK friends.

How do you get so much Kinz Cash? Tips and hints would be great :)

I do the daily activities. I sell the gems I find in the mines. I play a lot of games.

If there is a game that you really like, and it is also available in the tournament arena, play it there. You might place in the tournament and get extra credits that way.

Quizzys is a great way to earn kinzcash.

Another way is to buy an outdoor yard and plant a garden. Once you harvest the food you can sell it back to the W shop.

I will let you know if I think of anymore tips.

Fly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter