Anyone on January 18 Wonder?

actuarian

Mouseketeer
My wife and I are from Northern Virginia. We are on this cruise as the second half of back-to-back cruises to celebrate our 30th anniversary. So, we are coming to the Wonder right off the RCCL Mariner of the Seas (where we are renewing our vows). Anyone else?:bounce: :bounce:

We'll be on the 1/18 sailing of the Disney Wonder, too!

Me and 8 others in my family!

Me (27)
Mom (62)
Dad (60)
Brother (37)
SIL (39?)
Nephew 14
Nephew 12
Niece 10
Nephew 7

This is the start of our vacation. For all of us, this is our first cruise! We'll probably be celebrating my parents 40th anniversary one day we're onboard, as the cruise, plus 9 nights at WDW is a gift for their 40th anniversary that we didn't celebrate last August.

Personally, I'm VERY excited!

At last we find out that we won't be alone. While the Wonder isn't quite as big as the Mariner, it's still a whole lot too big for Jackie and me! It is finally getting close; after almost a year of planning, we leave tomorrow night (on AMTRAK) so that we can spend three days at WDW before the Mariner leaves on Sunday. Then, we'll be in room 8080 on the Wonder on the 18th.

Maybe, we'll see you there.

Dave and Jackie

I do know there's another DIS family going, but besides them, we're the only ones listed as going on the DIS boards.

Wow - I thought there'd be more than that!

Have a great time. If you see a lady acting like a kid, being chased by 4 kids - that'll be me and my niece and nephews.

Have a great trip and hope to see you soon!

DH and I will be aboard! We leave Wednesday for WDW, staying at AKL. This will be our second Disney cruise -- we love it!

There's also a Dabney on this board, looking for friends for her children ages 7 and 4, also scheduled for the Jan 18 sailing.

See you all soon!

Joan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter