Anyone on here play Candy Crush?

why o why did I start playing this game?? I was so good at avoiding it for so long... I am only at level 109 or so...But I love it and even my dd13 who has been making fun of me is now playing on my game (I don't mind since she was able to get through a few levels I was stuck at)

I finally made it to level 230. Now I'm just wanting for tickets from my friends some can see what kind of frustration 231 will bring me. ;)

DH and I are finally on level 98. Now we have timer bombs. And here I thought that the chocolates were bad :headache:

DH and I are finally on level 98. Now we have timer bombs. And here I thought that the chocolates were bad :headache:

Yes, I asked about them a couple pages back and NO ONE who is levels ahead answered my question as to whether they are a permanent item. I guess a lot of people on this thread don't really read each other's posts. :confused3

The time bombs stayed consistently for about 10 games, then come & go. Wait till you get to the levels where the time bombs are there WITH the chocolate. :headache: :headache: :headache:

Yes, I asked about them a couple pages back and NO ONE who is levels ahead answered my question as to whether they are a permanent item. I guess a lot of people on this thread don't really read each other's posts. :confused3

The time bombs stayed consistently for about 10 games, then come & go. Wait till you get to the levels where the time bombs are there WITH the chocolate. :headache: :headache: :headache:

things come and go with the levels. you will see them again in the future along with other fun stuff :crazy2:

marcyinPA said:
Stuck on level 65 for weeks now. I think it's impossible!

Yeah! I was too. Just got through yesterday.....total dumb luck, I bet I never again replicate! Keep with it, you'll get it.

Chocolate is a permanent item, although it doesn't show up in every level - the chocolate is awful but at least you can clear it all... until the chocolate fans show up and produce chocolate every time you don't clear a chocolate!:crazy2:

Chocolate is a permanent item, although it doesn't show up in every level - the chocolate is awful but at least you can clear it all... until the chocolate fans show up and produce chocolate every time you don't clear a chocolate!:crazy2:

I was actually asking about the Time Bombs, not the Chocolate. I hate, Hate, HATE those! I'm working to get a striped candy, but instead, I have to deal with a Time Bomb instead which ruins lining up 4 for a striped candy elsewhere. :badpc: But, thanks to you & Helene for answering. :goodvibes

A hint that has helped me get past some of the harder levels: If I can't easily match a speckled color bomb with a stripe or a special order color, I match it against a candy piece that has the most colors on the board. This frees up a lot of spaces on the board and it sometimes makes it easier to make combinations or get more of the special order color. I am on level 399 and this hint has helped me get by some really stubborn levels.

Hope this helps!

I was actually asking about the Time Bombs, not the Chocolate. I hate, Hate, HATE those! I'm working to get a striped candy, but instead, I have to deal with a Time Bomb instead which ruins lining up 4 for a striped candy elsewhere. :badpc: But, thanks to you & Helene for answering. :goodvibes

I'm on 24something (6?) and there are still those stupid bombs.

I've been playing this one for about a week. I've only cleared all of the bombs a few times, but the goal of the level is to clear all of the jelly, which is the entire top half. Those stupid tornados always land where I don't want them to land. So frustrating! I am too far to play on the mobile version, so I can only play it on the laptop. Drives me crazy! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter