anyone NOT receive their email confirmation

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by grover, Nov 7, 2008.

1. grover

grover <font color=violet>DIS VETERAN<br><font color=CC99

for a package booked yesterday?
    The cm said I would get a email..so far nada:surfweb:

2. debster812

debster812 <font color=blue>DIS Earth Angel!<br><font color=0

I started my phone call with Disney this morning around 7:45 (right after I put DS on the school bus). I did not get my email confirmation until after 3:30, so I know it was pretty slow in coming.

Before I got the email confirmation, I was able to pull up my reservation on the website after about an hour or so

3. HugsForEeyore

HugsForEeyore <font color=coral>Heck with the rides, give me som

I never got any sort of confirmation for my last reservation, which I made in August. Nothing. No email or paper-mailed envelope. I only knew the reservation was valid since I could look it up online and see that it existed. usually I get something in the mail, but not one thing this time.

4. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  5. centurythree

centurythree DIS Veteran

You can call 407-WDISNEY and have them resend the email.

6. WDWBlaze

WDWBlaze Tech Geek by day, Disney Geek by night!!

I was told by the CM I spoke to this morning due to all the 4/3 traffic it might take up to 72 hours to get my email.

7. Renysmom

Renysmom <font color=darkorchid>Just wondering what is goin

I made my reservation yesterday and received the email this morning... I am sure it is taking some extra time due to how busy they are.. If you don't hve it by tomorrow I would call.

8. Cdnmom2001

Cdnmom2001 Mouseketeer

I got mine 4 x's and they all came in late yesterday afternoon probably after 3:30 EST

9. tinkfan4ever

tinkfan4ever Mouseketeer

Made several ressies....some came through immediately ...some took 1-2 days. If it doesn't come through after a couple days I'd definitely call all have them resend it.

10. northriver

northriver DIS Veteran

I did not get one and called to make sure everything was fine. I was told there is some glitch in the system and they are working to get them out. I made a change in my reservation while I was on the phone with them yesterday morning and have still not received any email, from the original booking or from the change I made 24 hours ago.

11. mytwinklestar

mytwinklestar Mouseketeer

I made the arrangements 11/6 and called 11/7 to check on details. At that time I did mention not having rec'd the email confirmation. Last night I got TWO email confirmations. I think the system is overwhelmed. If you don't get it soon, call and ask them to resend. Good luck!

12. HsvTeacher

HsvTeacher DIS Veteran

I booked the 4/3 deal on Thursday and still haven't received an email. However, when I look up my reservation number online, everything looks to be in order.

13. nikkers

nikkers Mouseketeer

When I originally made our reservation, I had the email minutes after our phone call ended. I called and made changes on Thursday evening. I just received my email this morning (Saturday).

14. mi*vida*loca

mi*vida*loca Collect memories, not things.

I changed my ressie to add on the discount and it took a full 24 hours to get my email.