Anyone not been able to get ADR's by phone this morning?

Treacle44

DIS Veteran
I held on for 35 mins with the CM trying to book for me, first of she thought it was where my DVC reservation was linking to a split stay but then said the system was only letting them book up until 5/25/11. So I've got to phone back! :headache:

Then I've just read on another site that someone has just booked theirs at the same time I was on the phone. :confused3 So frustrating!

Anyone else managed to book this morning?

x

the way i understand it.... if your stay STARTS on the 25th (for example) -- you can book ressies for your entire stay....

So if someone has resort ressies and park tickets beginning on the 25th, but is staying for 10 days, they can make their restaurant ressies for the 25th AND 10 days after.

Hope this makes sense... but that may be why someone else is getting ressies and you can't --- when is the start of your stay??

The split stay may also be causing a problem. While is it true that you can book for your entire stay starting 180 days from your first night, the second part of the split stay is a second reservations. Thus, you'd only be able to start booking dining during that stay 180 days before the first night of that reservation. At least, that was what I was told by the CM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter