Anyone made it through (or not made it through) ROFR recently? - Section V

Status
Not open for further replies.
So maybe do you think Disney might not take too long in getting my points into an account for me? Worst case... 4 weeks... a week for mail. 5 weeks till I can try and book. 10 weeks total so far.. another 5...:faint: But should not be more than 5, right?

I'd think 3 weeks tops...2 to do the transfer and 1 to mail the letter.

So maybe do you think Disney might not take too long in getting my points into an account for me? Worst case... 4 weeks... a week for mail. 5 weeks till I can try and book. 10 weeks total so far.. another 5...:faint: But should not be more than 5, right?

I would call disney after 1 week they may be able to book for u and give u a member number.

Just submitted yesterday: VWL 350 points, $65/point, December UY. Fingers crossed, saying some prayers, anything else that I should be doing? Knocking on wood, finding the leprechaun, anything?!

VWL - 200 points Dec. UY $77pp. 200 banked 2011 points, 200 points from 2012 (have asked that those be banked) and 200 points for 2013 coming Dec. 1st. $77/pt. Buyer pays closing and fees.

6/8 - submitted offer
6/8 - offer accepted
6/10 - signed and returned documents
6/10 - submitted to Disney for ROFR

It's a different UY than our existing BWV contract but it was loaded and we love the lodge especially with the proximity to MK so I didn't want to risk waiting for a similar contract with our same UY.

I've already updated my signature in the hopes that it will pass Disney...I hope I'm not jinxing myself...Now the waiting begins...

Congrats to everyone else that have made it through recently!

Just got word last night that we passed ROFR! Now just waiting on the final contract. :banana: :cool1: :yay:

Sorry, in my excitement I forgot to congratulate everyone else who also passed ROFR! CONGRATS!

I can't believe that some contracts pass... and other don't.... at nearly the exact same prices... with nearly the same number of points banked.

We own 4 contracts, two purchased direct, two purchased through resale (alternated between direct and resale). I can't imagine submitting a contract for ROFR these days - you REALLY do not know if it is going to pass or not.

I take a look over this board at least once a month, and for such a long time prices were down, down, down, and Disney rarely EVER bought contracts. Now it seems that Disney is really making things all the more difficult.

As an owner, I'm glad to see that Disney's isn't letting the bottom drop out of the market any long - but at the same time, I feel bad for everyone trying to buy resale contracts!

I know at least one of our contracts that passed 'back then' would NOT pass now! Plus, so glad we bought before the resale changes happened!

I just passed ROFR! Going forward, I have 150 points starting August 2013 at VWL, plus 88 pts banked from 2012. Submitted - 6/9; Passed - 7/1. Congratulations to everyone else who passed! And thanks to everyone for your posts! It made my research a breeze.

I just passed ROFR! Going forward, I have 150 points starting August 2013 at VWL, plus 88 pts banked from 2012. Submitted - 6/9; Passed - 7/1. Congratulations to everyone else who passed! And thanks to everyone for your posts! It made my research a breeze.

150 Aug UY points? What was the price? Congrats and Welcome Home!!!

Recently I had 4 different membership got setup in my account because of 4 different use year. Each time was about 10-14 days to get new membership #. First time I had to wait since did not had any info to convey and get into the account but after that whenever you log in you can see the progress, when account got created and when points got loaded. Don't know what will be the time line when you will have same use year contract (just closed one today) should not be too much time difference. I hope you should have pts by next weekend.

I'd think 3 weeks tops...2 to do the transfer and 1 to mail the letter.

I would be happy with 3. With how long things have taken though.. I am thinking I should expect it to take the MAXIMUM time. :rotfl:

Excellent! So happy for you!! Welcome home!
Thanks!

I would call disney after 1 week they may be able to book for u and give u a member number.

I may try that if I get any more impatient. ;)
Just got word last night that we passed ROFR! Now just waiting on the final contract. :banana: :cool1: :yay:

Congrats!!!

Congrats!!

Recently I had 4 different membership got setup in my account because of 4 different use year. Each time was about 10-14 days to get new membership #. First time I had to wait since did not had any info to convey and get into the account but after that whenever you log in you can see the progress, when account got created and when points got loaded. Don't know what will be the time line when you will have same use year contract (just closed one today) should not be too much time difference. I hope you should have pts by next weekend.

This is our first contract though... so we don't even have am member number. I think this is why it is going to be a while...:rolleyes:

We just passed ROFR:cool1:
Submitted contract to TSS on 6/3, TSS submitted to DVC on 6/5, we received email from TSS on 7/1 that DVC waived ROFR
Soon to be owners of 150 BWV pts. Aug. use year All 150 pts coming Aug. 2013 $75 per pt.

Submitted contract to TSS on 6/3, TSS submitted to DVC on 6/5, we received email from TSS on 7/1 that DVC waived ROFR
Soon to be owners of 150 BWV pts. Aug. use year All 150 pts coming Aug. 2013

Congrats! What was the price? I am still waiting submitted 6/6 BWV Aug UY broker said they should hear this week we will see!

100 pt contract at SSR. 64 per point. Dec use year. Six 2013 points and full 100 coming in 2014 and beyond.

6/30 made offer
7/1 offer accepted
7/2 contract signed and returned
7/3 submitted to Disney for ROFR

Soon to be owners of 150 BWV pts. Aug. use year All 150 pts coming Aug. 2013

Congrats. pixiedust:

Passed ROFR submitted 06/05/2013 heard today. 270 points OKC all points for 2012 included. Buyer pays closing cost. $65 a point

Sub our 220 pt bwv contract for 75pp to the mouse on 6/10 and drumroll please.... Passed today!!!! Super pumped

Submitted 6/6/2013 - We passed ROFR on VBR - March - 252 points at $43 / point. But I (Buyer) also paid all MFs, and closing costs.. bring it to more like $52 /point.

24 Banked 2012 points (Have to use by March 2014)
252 Points for 3/2013 (Have til end of October 2013 to bank)
252 points for 3/2014

Because of the high dues, we intend only to use these for VBR.

It's Zero Vero for us - Beach Club Villa spring break ;)

BCVlover

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter