anyone know..

cuteswimgirl

hey i will just call you super star.. only cause i
anyone know what wed site to go to for sending oics for peopl without install and not shutterfly?? i cant find any link please

Cute,

I use Snapfish. Fast, easy, inexpensive. Has a great share feature (you can share individual pictures or entire albums). If you decide to use them, let me know and I'll send you my e-mail address. I get 20 free pictures for each referral!

big_ol_lineman said:
what is oics? is that pics?
If you know what it means don't critisize her, please and thank you.
If you mean sending pictures through e-mial, just click the attach option when sending a message.

I have MSN and it has a great photo email option. You could always check your internet software, if it's not there it may be in an update somewhere, a lot of them are coming out with the same if they don't have it already. I also use Kodak Easyshare software it came with my camera but is free to download to anyone. Here is the link:

http://www.kodak.com/global/en/service/downloads/dln_ekn026079.jhtml?pq-path=4509

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter