Anyone know where i can find a sewing pattern to make a billiards cue soft case?

vmk_wdw

trading disney pins for vinylmation items
a close friend of my asked me to make a soft case for his pool table stick and i have looked every where on the the internet to create a billards cue stick soft case bag using a sewing pattern and have had no luck finding a simple pattern. if anyone knows where i could find one that would be awesome. thanks again

Well you can make a pattern using an old case that maybe he has or has access to...Study the construction of the old one and draw an outline on newspaper and take all the measurements and then make sure to add seam allowances.

Or you could just go online get some measurements and style of the ones on line and create your own, again use newspaper to draw up an outline on. Ask him if there are any enhancements (pockets or whatever) that he may want and incorporate them into your pattern.

Do you know how to make french seams????cause they are very nice to use instead of the traditional seam and much sturdier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter