Anyone know of a repuatable place to buy discount Gatorland tickets? And reviews?

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by rdevine10, Feb 8, 2008.

1. rdevine10

rdevine10 All our dreams can come true, if we have the coura

Title says it all! I see a few sites online where I can get them for like 16 and change for adults and 11 and change for kids.

Also, SIL and family went here last year... they didnt have much to say about it. It looks like it might be fun for the kids...

(Our May trip is a NON Disney trip, to see Orlando attractions... with a 5 and 2.5 year old).

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. bethie

bethie DIS Veteran

I am going in November and plan to buy my tickets in advance from Undercover Tourist.com

4. rdevine10

I will have to look again... I was on that site, and I couldnt find Gatorland (lots of other attractions, but not that one!). Perhaps I missed it. Thanks!

5. bethie

bethie DIS Veteran

6. Sonoma

Sonoma <font color=deeppink>It's always good to know wher

The 2007 Orlando area Entertainment book had some Gatorland coupons that were buy one full price admission get one free. I haven't seen the 2008 book but they usually don't change much from year to year. The Gatorland website may have a printable coupon.

7. iluvflorida

iluvflorida Mouseketeer

If you can wait till in Orlando/Kissimmee area, I have found that most super wal-marts have tickets and they are the best prices of any on line or off line places and I'll bet you go to the Wal-Mart anyway.

8. rdevine10

Really... Walmart? Where do you get them in there? Thanks for the tip!

9. iluvflorida

iluvflorida Mouseketeer

Just look for ticket centres in the Super Wal-Mart. I bought several tickets at the Walmart near Orange-Lake/Summer Bay Resort. It is just north of #192 on #27. It actually has a Clermont address. Google Wal-Mart Florida locations for exact address. Also bought at the #192 and Vine St. but someone told me the ticket place was closed but they were renovating so may have reopened. Maple leaf tickets is not bad

10. kerrynic78

kerrynic78 New mom to sweet baby Audrey!

11. donnab2005

donnab2005 Mouseketeer

www.ticketmania.com has Gatorland tickets. I was just looking for them and some other attractions.

Their prices were Adult 18.00 Child 3 to 12 12.00

I hope this helps.