Anyone know if there's a phone support number for Disney Movie Rewards? (problem)

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by gkrykewy, May 9, 2010.

1. gkrykewy

gkrykewy TTA PeopleMover Fan Club President

I'm having a heck of a time getting one of my reward orders fulfilled. About a month ago, I ordered a nightmare before Christmas water bottle. After it didn't arrive in two weeks, I somehow got through their form email responses and got an email from customer service saying they would re-send. Now, two weeks later, the replacement bottle hasn't arrived either. I have both shipping confirmations, and unfortunately they shipped both bottles by media mail (which is technically mail fraud, since a bottle is obviously not a media item). My guess is that these are either being returned to sender or caught in the black hole of usps processing of inappropriately mailed items.

What I'd like to do is reach customer service by phone since it's very difficult to get a personal response by email. However, I can't seem to find a number.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. gkrykewy

gkrykewy TTA PeopleMover Fan Club President

4. Magix

Magix <font color=navy>Blackhearted Pirate<br><font colo

Their guest service number is 866-246-8646. It's buried deep in the website.

5. bumbershoot

bumbershoot DIS Veteran

I'm just surprised that you got shipping confirmations, with delivery info, inside of a month! That's much shorter than it's ever taken me to get a redemption!

6. jessica52877

jessica52877 DIS Veteran

I would be surprised if you received it in 2 weeks coming media mail.

7. andrews_dad

andrews_dad DIS Veteran

Agreed. Media mail is about the same as walking it there. I ordered a movie (which WAS actually media) from a seller in Baltimore. I live 45-50 minutes North of Balt in York, PA. Got shipping confirmation on a Monday. Took almost 2 weeks to arrive ..... yeap, a 45 min drive took two weeks. I know Baltimore traffic can get thick, but that is a bit remarkable! :rotfl:

8. DMRMemberAdvocate

DMRMemberAdvocate Earning My Ears

We regret you are having difficulties receiving your reward. We want to help you with this. Please contact us directly at 866-246-8646 for assistance.
    Thank you,
    Member Advocate
    Disney Movie Rewards

9. LilyWDW

LilyWDW Going to My Happy Place

Media mail can take up to (and even a little over) 21 days. 2 weeks is well within that time... now if you don't see it within the month, I would question it.

10. 4forWDW

4forWDW Mouseketeer

This is somewhat OT but has to do with the Movie Rewards. I used to get the theater movie passes with my points. Do you think they will add those again in the future??
    TIA:)