1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Anyone know if there blank pre made layouts available?

Discussion in 'Scrapbooking' started by Elstad01, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Elstad01

Elstad01 Earning My Ears

Is it possible to find pre made scrapbook layouts. :confused3 Id like to have something where I can just add in my pic. Im not very good at doing handmade scrapbooks. I really havent found much. Any info or ideas are very much appreciated! Thank you all in advanced :-)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Reddy

Reddy Scrapbooker

depends on what you are wanting - everyday or just special days or just Disney
    http://www.downmemoryln.com/ - that does page kits (you might google "page kits") they sell all of the stuff to go on the page with how to do it like the exampe - you will need your own cardstock for the background

4. DisneyBelle99

DisneyBelle99 DIS Veteran

If you put Disney craft into the search function on eBay, you will see sheets, books, etc, just add your own pictures. I was just wondering today if they sell many of them ....bet they do. Looks easy and quick!

5. MazdaUK

MazdaUK <font color=green>Curse this time difference!<br><

Creative Memories did some pre-made general travel pages (a pack with accents) but no specific Disney

6. Peanut Giggleface

Peanut Giggleface Embarrassing my children... just another service I

The Michaels closest to me has a whole rack of them. There are different designs for different occasions...baby, sports, school, little girl pink, little boy blue, summer, christmas, most holidays, and big life events. I think each kit goes for about $10. I'm not sure how many layouts you get per kit, but this might be a good start.

7. mrsklamc

mrsklamc <font color=blue>I apologize in advance, but what

8. wdwbjm

wdwbjm Earning My Ears

Best and quickest I've found came from: dillonlaserdesigns.com