Anyone know how early you can check in? Leave in 2 days, and had a change in plans

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Blaze12, May 16, 2007.

1. Blaze12

Blaze12 Is it time for our next visit yet??????

We are leaving on Friday (driving). DH just found out he is needed on a conference call at 1:00. So we are leaving earlier now so that he doesnt have to be sitting in the car w/ 3 kids 4 and under on a conference call :lmao: (gee I wonder why). Anyone know how early you can check in? I would love to let them swim while he is doing that in the baby pool.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. bradk

bradk She runs to get away from you.

as early as 6-7 am, basically when the computers are back up. if your room isn't ready, you'll still be given everything and you can leave bags with bell services.

4. SeaSpray

SeaSpray Disney World fan since 1976

You can check in at any time in the morning (last week we were checked into POR at 7:30am, given our room keys, but the room wasn't ready until noon time), and have Bell Services store/hold your luggage for you. If your room isn't available that early, you can still use the facilities (pool) at the resort to swim and relax. As far as I know, all of the resorts have bathrooms/changing rooms near the pools.

Your DH can find a quiet spot for his conference call, if your room isn't ready by that time.