Anyone know for sure which hotel(s) are for POP WARNER?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by shopn24seven, Jun 28, 2009.

1. shopn24seven

shopn24seven DIS Veteran

Really wanted first of dec at POP and I booked already ad may need to change dates.
    TY!!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. kat3668

kat3668 Mouseketeer<br><font color=green>Driving me nuts i

Allstars and CSR... I'm at CSR for the last 2 days of Pop Warner....:scared1:

4. rlduvall

rlduvall DIS Veteran

Since it's the last 2 days, that will be a good thing. Some teams will be eliminated by then and may have already gone home. Well, at least we can hope, can't we? ;)

I'm also surprised it's the Allstars this year. It's generally been Pop for the last several years.

5. MizzouDisney

MizzouDisney Earning My Ears

Just FYI...sometimes overflow from Pop Warner DOES get book at Pop Century. Back in '04 there was a ton of them staying there. However nowadays Disney only books them in Pop if there no more room at the ALL Stars or CSR so there is a much much smaller chance of running into them if you are at Pop Century. Speaking from past experience and from what others have told me you really only notice them if you're staying at one of their resorts, they aren't very noticeable in the parks!!!

6. DebbieB

DebbieB DIS Veteran

The problems the past 2 years (fights) were at All Star.

7. cjnix29

cjnix29 DIS Veteran

When is Pop Warner week?