Anyone know about how many Dream Fastpasses are give out each day for one park?

There is no set amount, it is all random. That is what makes it so special to be in the right place at the right time! :wizard:

Anyone know about how many Dream Fastpasses are give out each day for one park?
Nope. Disney is pretty tight-lipped about it -- and if I'm not mistaken, the actual number of prizes given out in any given day are completely random.

I can tell you that the number of prizes awarded in any given day has nothing to do with projected park attendance figures (i.e. Disney does not give out fewer prizes on low-attendance days and more prizes on heavily attended days).

It's all about being in the right place at the right time.

Looked to me each day last week that about 5 to 8 different families seemed to be wearing them. We saw the same families a few times during the day while we were in lines for the popular attractions. I could be wrong, but I don't think they give out that many of them!
I think it would be a easy goodwill gesture to give out a decent amount of them...at least to 25 groups of people. It wouldn't tie up the fastpass lines since you can only use one for each ride one time.

Nope. Disney is pretty tight-lipped about it -- and if I'm not mistaken, the actual number of prizes given out in any given day are completely random.

I can tell you that the number of prizes awarded in any given day has nothing to do with projected park attendance figures (i.e. Disney does not give out fewer prizes on low-attendance days and more prizes on heavily attended days).

It's all about being in the right place at the right time.

That's really cool, Buzz. I guess I thought they would give out less prizes during Sept., since it (hopefully) will have lower attendance. Now I'm really getting excited :woohoo: .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter