Anyone just back want to share photopass?

zoemurr

DIS Veteran
I just registered my photopass and decided I wanted to purchase it. It expires June 20. Does anyone who has just returned (or is going to go soon) want to share? I would burn the copies immediately and have them off to you. This would only work if you haven't opened an account yet. I would give you my account info for you to log in.

I'm looking for 2 people to share so expense would be about $45 each.

Thanks!
-Sherry

I'd make sure you can order the cd with different photopass cards, I know we were told a few months ago that only one cards photos were printed, I don't know if this has changed or if the information I was given was wrong.

"add another photopass card". How would they know it belonged to someone else and not me? Don't people often have more than one card from the same trip? (Let's say a group split up for the day?) I know lots of people have done this successfully.. so hopefully it will work out.

Thanks!

I'm going 6/10-6/17. So what you're saying is... if I get my own Photopass card when I am there, send you my Photopass info and $45 when I get back, you would burn me a copy of the pictures from my Photopass?

If I did this on June 18th would this be enough time? CanI just email the Photopass info or do you need to have the card?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter