Anyone June 4 - 10?

i just responded to another meet request! LOL we will be there june 1 to 8. are you going to the pirate & princess party on the 4th by any chance? let me know when/where you would like to meet. i love meeting fellow disers!

I am going to the party on the 4th. This will be my 3rd P&PP (I went to 2 of them last year). Do you want to meet up for a couple of rides or the parade? Who are you going with? I'll be by myself as DH doesn't "do" Disney. Let me know what is good for you.

very cool!!! it will be me, my boyfriend (first trip), DS (5th trip) and nephew (also first trip)!!! this party is also on my birthday!! i am up for anything. i plan on being in the MK for the entire day. nuts i know but what better way to spend your birthday! :woohoo: sooo anytime you gals would like to meet up. this my very first hard ticket event so i have no idea what to expect.

All of the hard ticket events that I have been to have been great. I've heard people complain about crowds, but I've never had any problems with crowds. Are you going to the party for anything specific? Lately, I've become a character fanatic, so I use the parties as a great time to get pics with the some different characters dressed up in their party costumes. I don't know what I'll be doing the morning of the 4th, but I'll definitely be at the Magic Kingdom by 4pm. When the time gets a little closer, we'll try to get something more "definite" together. That is cool about celebrating your b-day at the MK!

I'll be there May 31 - June 7. I'm working on going to the June 4 P&PP.

so....are we meeting? when, where? how will i know you!!! LOL...getting really excited about my upcoming trip and just trying to get some planning done. are we still meeting at the magic kingdom? who is in? what time would we like?

I am so ready to get to WDW and for a meet! It's your birthday, so you tell me what is good for you. I'll be at DHS in the morning and will probably get to the MK around 4pm. Do you want to meet for a couple of rides, or for the parade/fireworks? I'll definitely have a lime mickey head with "Lizardqueen" on it attached to my bag. I'd post a pic so maybe you could recognize me, but I'd be afraid that you would cancel our meet (DH tells me I'm scary like that!). If you'll have a cell with you, I could give you my number. Like I said, you decide, it's your birthday.

ok. well i want to spend my whole birthday at MK so that is where we will be all day. we have lunch ressies at 3. i figure with PPP people coming in at 4 and regular day folks still there for dinner...it would just be too crowded to eat for dinner. how about we meet up about 7ish and do couple rides? i can pm you my cell number. i will have my phone on me at all times.

We will be there June 1-6th. We aren't going to the party tho.

We will be staying at SSR! If you see us, yell! My daugher has a purple power wheechair (probably the easiest way to spot us!)

We will be there June 1-6th. We aren't going to the party tho.

We will be staying at SSR! If you see us, yell! My daugher has a purple power wheechair (probably the easiest way to spot us!)

I'll be on the lookout. Although I'm staying at Fort Wilderness. When I'm at the parks I'll have my lime green ribbon or mickey head on, so if you spot me, feel free to say "Hi"!

Our family will be there June 1 - 6. We are staying at VWL. We are going to MK on the 3 and 5. I haven't figured out how to post pictures yet . . . only diser is trying to help me out with that . . . so ya'll will just have to look for the family of 5 with homemade LGMH (since we don't have a Home Depot close by I am making our own from paint swatches from Lowes).

DH:cool2: me:laundy: DD8:happytv: DS6:drive: DD3:artist:

My DD and I will be there June 3-10 and will be going to the P&PP on the 4th. We're staying at ASMo. I have my green bagellini so I'll stick out, and our room will be decorated at the hotel.

DD, 10, and I will be there 6/3 - 6/11 staying off site. We'd love to meet up...any ideas?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter