• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone Interested in Creating a Disign for "Four Ships in Four Trips"?

DisneyWhirled

DIS Veteran
Hello Disigners,

I am wondering if someone could help me. Our sail date is about a year away, but it wil be a kind of neat one. My husband was tickled when I agreed to have our fourth cruise be on the Magic. You see, we've cruised once on the Wonder, Dream, Fantasy and next year, the Magic. So...the grand slam! Hubby is calling it "Four Ships in Four Trips".

Would anyone be willing to disign something for our embarkation t-shirts that has something to do with "Four Ships in Four Trips"? Travelling on April 21, 2014 on the Magic will be DH John, me Karen, DS Colby and DD Kaylee.

I know it is a lot to ask, so I hope I am not requesting too much. Thank you for reading and interest!

sounds exciting and I would love to participate! destination(s) for this cruise?

(I don't know one from another!)

Here is a grand slam design I have:

Wording can be changed, just let me know if you like it.

Sorry, everyone, I haven't been on the boards in a while. Thank you so much for those who have replied! The designs are awesome!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter