Anyone in here have heelys?

Discussion in 'Online Gaming Community Board' started by Cpt.JackSpearow, Mar 26, 2006.

1. Cpt.JackSpearow

Cpt.JackSpearow When Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures A

I am seriously wanting heelys because everyone i see has them and they are so cool. Anyone get any under 50.00 not used? IF so plz tell me were.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. milkabum

milkabum <font color=blue>This post brought to you by the l

My friends have them (but I'm not wasting my money on expensive shoes that'll get worn up and I'll grow out of.) My friend Nicole got hers from boathouse, not sure how much though.

4. Nanoer

Nanoer 1 kn0W @ l@Ngu4G3 tH3 T@9 F4IRY DOe5N'+ S0 1 c4N +

I used to have something similar to Heelys.. There were these shoes where the bottom had two spaces like cut out in them where skate wheels went. And there where buttons on the side. So you lift your foot press the little button and out pops...skating rink wheels! Problem was... they cost like $60 but broke before my converse got dirty(which was like the first school day... that's what you do to people with new shoes at my school.. you stand on them with your muddy shoes)

5. maliboomer

maliboomer I don't believe in tag fairies ;).<br><font color=

I see a lot of kids wearing those. I'm much too clumsy for them, and my Crocs are bonded to my feet anyway ;).

6. jkmj

jkmj Mouseketeer

anyone here have kammodoes