Anyone in December getting FP+ and MB

I also had this problem. I went to mydisneyreservation.com website for my other room (DM and DD). Left it a minute then checked My Disney Experience again, Personalize MB and Voilà.....

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much, this worked. Magic Bands have all been customized!:wave2:

So excited...MB are all personalized and FP+ are booked. I was so worried that something wouldn't work given that we are traveling with two other families over different sets of dates, but it was pretty easy. 50 days to go!!!

When I logged on to MDE imagine my surprise when I saw Personalize Magicbands available! We don't check in until 12/26 so I was anticipating having to wait another 9 days for this to be available. Still can't pick FP+ yet but I am excited that things are moving along!

Kristibo42 said:
I have a question. I'm trying to personalize my MB. Does it ask for an address before it ask to pick a color?

Yes. Seems backwards, but it starts with address, then you get to pick color, etc.
:)

So excited...MB are all personalized and FP+ are booked. I was so worried that something wouldn't work given that we are traveling with two other families over different sets of dates, but it was pretty easy. 50 days to go!!!

I feel your Excitement. Finished up with ours this evening. Such a relief! Not sure what I'm going to do now that I don't have to check the site every day for magic bands to appear. :tigger:

Does anyone know since the MB's are being sent UPS at this time if they have to be signed for? I'm going out of town for the weekend starting the day my personalization ends.

I'm not sure how quickly they show up either but if they might show up while I'm gone I might change the mailing address to my mom's house.

I was suppose to pick up my tickets when I get to my resort. Now with MBs are they just going to ship them to me. Does anyone know?

Another question. I have another room under my sister name. If shows up under my because I set up the trip. Before I checked-in online for my room it showed I could check-in her room. Now it doesn't. does anyone know how to check-in 2 rooms at once or back to back?

I haven't been able to stay on top of this the way I had planned to. DD was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes on 9/22 and the last month has been all about that. I've spent most of my free time researching that and have barely had a chance to catch up on the Dis.

DS's ticket came today and I logged into MDE to add it and was surprised when I was able to customize our magic bands and add fastpasses for our trip that starts on my birthday 12/1. What a nice surprise at the end of long week. And a great reminder that we have all the same exciting things to look forward to. DD and I had fun picking our FP+ choices and it was great to see her smile and be excited about something.

So now that we have fastpass+ are the traditional fast passes no longer working? does everyone going to disney have fastpass+ now or is it still select groups and still in the testing phase?:sad2:

So now that we have fastpass+ are the traditional fast passes no longer working? does everyone going to disney have fastpass+ now or is it still select groups and still in the testing phase?:sad2:

The fastpass machines are still there, you can still use the normal fastpass system.

As to when they'll get rid of them, we don't know.

Another question. I have another room under my sister name. If shows up under my because I set up the trip. Before I checked-in online for my room it showed I could check-in her room. Now it doesn't. does anyone know how to check-in 2 rooms at once or back to back?

Try this - I also had this problem. I went to mydisneyreservation.com website for my other room (DM and DD). Left it a minute then checked My Disney Experience again, Personalize MB and Voilà.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter