Anyone hear about the flying Dragon yet?

Mac4life30

DIS Veteran
A few months ago it was reported Disney was spotted testing a flying "dragon" in California. It was similar to the flying contraptions they used back during Surprise in the Skies. A lot of people thought it was for Avatarland however it now appears is for New Fantasyland. My question besides Petes Dragon and Figment what disney film has a Dragon? I am curious to see how Disney will work this into the new land.

Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty turns into a dragon! Ohhh, that would be cool! But, probably too scary. lol.

There is also a dragon below the castle in Disneyland Paris.

If they put this in the park, I will love them forever. The DLP dragon is so cool! Just a random dragon in the basement of the castle, no particular reason why it's there. It's a pretty cool animatronic.

Maleficent! That makes so much more sense than Mulan for NF. That would be awesome!!

My question besides Petes Dragon and Figment what disney film has a Dragon?
Besides the already mentioned Maleficent,
4. Narissa in Enchanted turned into a dragon at the end of the movie.
5. Mushu in Mulan
6. The Reluctant Dragon
7. Mad Madam Mim when she cheated in the Sorcerers duel

I think it might have something to do with the NF official opening. Part of a show during the opening?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter