Anyone have the Disney cruise coloring book?

Discussion in 'The Creative Community' started by MerryPoppins, Jul 11, 2003.

1. MerryPoppins

MerryPoppins <font color=coral>I posted around Woo Hooty time<b

I've misplaced mine. I need a picture of Mickey in his raincoat at the wheel to make a paper piecing for a page I'm working on. I might even be able to make-do with a clipart image, but I'm having no luck. Thanks.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. FantasticDisFamily

FantasticDisFamily <font color=navy>Sent <font color=red>on a <font c

HI,

I have a clipart file of Mickey in a sweater and hat at the wheel. If you'd like that email me and I'll send it to you.

Deb

4. ToDisney

ToDisney Disney and Scrapbooking Addict!!

Oh no!!! I never saw a coloring book!! They had a coloring book? And I missed it??? :( Oh, I'm so bummed!!!! Guess we'll have to go back!!! ;) (I still can't believe I missed it... is it pretty cool?? Have you made PPs from it before? Anything you can share?)

5. MerryPoppins

Yes, they have a darling coloring book. In fact, we are hoping to sail on the Magic in the spring. If they still have them, I'll pick up several.

No, I haven't actually paper pieced anything from the coloring book, but I do a lot of paper piecing and there are some cute patterns. All the major characters in sailor outfits and lots of beach scenes. I have a few that I've scanned so that I can make them. Let me know what you'd be interested in and I'll share if I have it, or when I find the book. I know it's around here somewhere. I just didn't put it away.

6. giatocj

giatocj Mouseketeer

I have this coloring book, and have made quite a few paperpiecings from it. If anyone is looking for anything in particular let me know and I'll scan it in tomorrow.

Donna C.

7. ToDisney

I still can't believe I missed this book!! Thank goodness we plan on going again next year!!

8. MerryPoppins

Thank you to everyone who helped me. And a big thank you to Donna for sending me the scan I had in mind.

9. ToDisney

Don't forget to post it when you're done!!