Anyone have some love for Meet the Robinsons?

rutgers1

DIS Veteran
It is my favorite Disney movie by far, but I rarely hear anyone mention it. How can people watch that movie and not get teary at the end? The quote from Walt at the end is one of the neatest movie endings ever.

I really like this one too but because it has my favorite bad guy,michael gubian,who isn't tickled by a bad guy with a pretty pony notebook,and who could really blame him after all his sleepless nites,you go bowler hat guy!

I remember not thinking much of it when the preview came out. But then I sat down and watched it when it came out on DVD and I really liked it. The longing for family storyline is really touching and I loved how they used Walt's quote.

I actually have not seen it!' But my kids love it, DD ( just turned 4 Saturday) 3 at the time watched it 4 times over one weekend..in the back of the car on the portable player..twice on the way twice on the way back.
DS 11 watched it once on the way & once on the way back, then they have both watched it at home a further 3 times & they have both said its brilliant & one of their favourites. :)

I had never watched it until a couple weeks ago, when it came on TV, although I don't remember which of the Disney channels it was on. When it was released I heard comments about it being boring, so I never bothered to watch it.

I think they expected it to be funny because I remember the "I have a big head and little arms" line being in trailers. If you went in expecting humor and talking dinosaurs, yeah, a lot of the movie would have been boring.

Anyway, it was awesome, and my kids loved it too. We've watched it several times since then.

I love Meet the Robinsons. It is one of the best Disney Films of all times and I get teary at the end! It's a great family movie and the moral is just as good. :)

It is my favorite Disney movie by far, but I rarely hear anyone mention it. How can people watch that movie and not get teary at the end? The quote from Walt at the end is one of the neatest movie endings ever.

We love it too and I do get teary at the end!!

I absolutely love this movie!! The trex?!? The family tree, goob! Its awesome! And I love the "keep moving forward!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter