Anyone have POR room #'s for stan., 2nd fl, corner rooms?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by TWOOD, Jun 19, 2002.

1. TWOOD

TWOOD Guest

Does anyone have specific POR room #'s that are top floor, corner rooms in the AB section (stan. view)? I really appreciate your help! Thanks so much, Tracey:D

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Sammy

Sammy DIS Veteran

We stayed in one......2756.....one side looked out at Bldg 18 (through trees), and the other window faced the Sassagoula River. Very nice to have the light of 2 windows in the room.

4. jwfla422

jwfla422 DIS Veteran/Philly Native

Not sure how to calculate it to the second floor but we stayed in 1517 , this was a first floor room but it was a corner, it was a standard view but we had a nice woodsy view. It was also close to the main bldg.

5. chatty

chatty MICHIGANDER

We once stayed at building 2 on the third floor but it was a King Bed Room and the number was 2323...I heard it was a smoking optional building but I never once in 10 days ever seen anyone smoke..It was Great because right out our door to the right there was like a private court like balcony that I would love to stand by and just look at the fountain and the beautiful grounds..Also if I looked to the left there was the river..It was a perfect room...I have heard that they have a special rate of $99.00 for king rooms if your going between certian months. But you would have to look up mousesaver site or here on the Dis..I hope this helps a little...
    Chatty

6. chatty

chatty MICHIGANDER

OPPS, I am Sorry,, Our stay was at POFQ... I see PO and I forget that is also concidered PORS...
    But if anyone's interested for the same at the French Quarters there you go!
    Chatty

7. TWOOD

TWOOD Guest

Thanks for the room suggestions! I found another corner room with a landscape only view :2733 - it's very "woodsy". I requested all 3 numbers, so hopefully I might get 1 of them.:D