Anyone have navigatos and/or menus from recent NYC/ Canada cruise?

Bronxgirl

Mouseketeer
We are on the Sept 2 cruise out of NYC. I saw the navigators from the first cruise, although I don't know if they change throughout the summer or if all cruises have the same schedules. Thanks

We are on the cruise right after you are and I was wondering the same thing. Hopefully someone will come on here and let us know.

Have fun on your cruise.

Linda

The navigators are posted right here on the disboards.
Go up to the top of this page, hit staterooms, then hit navigators.

I think that's why OP started the thread The navigators posted at the top of the site are outdated. Thank you to HUNGTE for your August 5th Navigators. Anyone have menus? I noticed that the menus posted on the DCL site are different from the ones we had in June...

Thank you for the link to the Navigators :cheer2:

I was kind of bummed that they showed Brave in the Walt Disney Theater on St John's night. On the June 5th sailing they had a magician/comedian in the theater. This is disappointing :mad: for a 5-night cruise - seems like a cheap form of entertainment for a cruise that we paid a prime price for :confused3. Hoping that changes for our Sept 7th cruise. I could understand a movie night on a longer cruise, but not for a 5-nighter.

Tammy
princess:

Thank you for the link to the Navigators :cheer2:

I was kind of bummed that they showed Brave in the Walt Disney Theater on St John's night. On the June 5th sailing they had a magician/comedian in the theater. This is disappointing :mad: for a 5-night cruise - seems like a cheap form of entertainment for a cruise that we paid a prime price for :confused3. Hoping that changes for our Sept 7th cruise. I could understand a movie night on a longer cruise, but not for a 5-nighter.

Tammy
princess:

The night the movie was shown was on Pirate Night. That is the night of the fireworks, deck party & buffet - trust me I don't think you will be bored that night! :thumbsup2

dthogue I thought the same thing as you! I was disappointed considering there are so many opportunities to see Brave during the cruise. But then I remembered on our in June we acutally missed the performer that night becuase we took a nap so we could stay up late for the pirate deck party lol (we put our toddler down for a nap and then fell asleep ourselves).

Does is it crowded when a movie is shown as evening entertainment? Do we need to show up early like you do for the shows, or do some people miss it because you can see the movie anytime?

The night the movie was shown was on Pirate Night. That is the night of the fireworks, deck party & buffet - trust me I don't think you will be bored that night! :thumbsup2

It's not a question of being bored, it more about them offering quality shows, not movies. I will still hope for a variety show over the movie on our cruise - if not we'll find something else to do :thumbsup2

We have seen Pirate night many times and I really don't enjoy it, nor do I like the Pirate movie shown after, but I do love the fireworks.

Tammy
:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter