Anyone have disney buy back resales on them

magickingdomrules

Earning My Ears
I would like to know if anyone or anyone knows someone not get a resale due to disney buy it back. If so, which resort, how many points, and how much a point.

Thanks Alot

Disney purchased one of our resale contracts last year...

See thread
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=391304

We did end up with a successful resale contract very similiar to the above contract at Boardwalk that Disney passed on so we're happy. It also had banked points from 2002 and all 2003 points.

We also think Disney bought back the first contract as we originally were going to sign a contract with Disney for the Beach Club and backed out....

Disney bought back a VWL contract that we bid on last summer. It was for 250 points and costing around $67 per point. We decided to buy BWV direct from Disney after that and took Magical Beginnings on 200 points in September.

Bobbi:D

2 resales and 2 success so far...we bought BWV for $72 and $74...the packages were pretty small so we didn't want to squeeze a few dollars out of the deal and wanted to pass ROFR. The packages also came with decent points - not loaded, but not stripped either. Good luck...

PS - we just bought the 2nd package very recently. Our salesperson told us that Disney is buying very little back right now - don't know how true that is, but that's he told us...

We had a resale that we wanted and made an offer on. It was for 100 points at OKW, I can't remember if it was 72 or 74 per point. In any event Disney exercised ROFR in March of 2003. We bought 100 points from Disney at BCV. I'd still like an OKW contract, so in a year or two--when I've saved up enough--I'll give it another try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter