Anyone have CitibankPremier Pass CC?

calie_j

DIS Veteran
I just got this offer in the mail to apply for the Citi Premier Pass Card. In the offer it states that if approved you'll get a bonus 10,000 points with your first purchase which you can redeem for your choice of a $100 gift card good at restaurants and leading stores such as Home Depot and Gap. Anyone used this and found a catch in the offer? I'm thinking of applying and also having my H apply since he got the same offer mailed to him, $200 at Home Depot is so tempting. Or is this too good to be true? I checked it out online but it wouldn't give any info except for the airline rewards, the terms stated a rewards brochure with point values would be mailed upon acceptance.

For anyone else interested I found the same offer online by doing a search for the card name on ask.com.

Thanks, Calie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter