anyone have any promo codes for holiday inn or quality inn?

my3sonstx

Mouseketeer
HELP, trying to take kids on a weekend getaway. We have had some family illness/emergencies all summer and wanted to take a quick trip to galveston for the weekend. Problem is the weekend rates are crazy! If anyone knows of any codes, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks dis friends!

Rupert B. Puppenstein (Shelby) has taken over this thread and she has a link in her siggy to a 'friends and family' discount for Holiday Inn. She will also helpfully answer any questions you might have, if she can. :goodvibes

Rupert B. Puppenstein (Shelby) has taken over this thread and she has a link in her siggy to a 'friends and family' discount for Holiday Inn. She will also helpfully answer any questions you might have, if she can. :goodvibes

I was going to suggest this! I used this link and discount 2 weeks ago. I saved $50 for a one night stay in Tennessee. I followed all directions and made sure I had the voucher. No issues at all, rate the same when arriving at hotel, not asked for voucher. For $93 we got a Holiday Inn Express....very nice, free breakfast for a stop on our road trip. Would do this again in a second. Also felt very comfortable because of all replies in thread.

It is not available at all hotels and discounts can vary but rate before taxes was $139 online and after discount with taxes was $93..... Put some gas in my car with that!

have a good time OP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!