Anyone have an old Cooking Light Magazine?

tkyes

<font color=purple>DIS Earth Angel! :)<br><font c
I'm looking for a recipe out of an old Cooking Light magazine. Unfortunately I don't know what month it was, maybe March?

It's the one with that great looking chicken sandwich on the front, does that help? ;)

Anyway - Inside that month's issue is a recipe for Pasta with Prosciutto and Peas.

I check on their website and it wasn't on there.

If anyone has it would you be willing to PM me with it or post it on here. I don't even need the directions, I really just need the ingredients, but others might like the directions.

thanks! Tamie

I might be able to find this,if I do i'll post tonight or saturday. Susan

Does this look like it:

Pasta w/ Prosciutto & Peas

cooking spray
3 oz. prosciutto, chopped
3 tbsp. olive oil
2 garlic cloves, sliced thin
1 lb. pasta of your choice, cooked
1 cup parmigiano cheese
¼ cup parsley, chopped
1 tbsp. lemon juice
1 cup peas, cooked and drained
salt & pepper, to taste

Heat nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Add prosciutto; cook until lightly browned. Remove from pan, set aside. Add oil and garlic to pan; cook 1 minute. Combine prosciutto, garlic/oil, pasta, parmigiano cheese, parsley, lemon juice and peas. Toss to coat. Salt and pepper to taste. Serves 4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter