Anyone have access to New Disney Website?

I did add her after making the ADRs. Oh well! You're right, the important thing is that everything shows up correctly. Maybe it'll work eventually.

Make a dummy ADR to test if it adds your members, just to compare. Cancel the ADR when your done of course.

When I went to book my trip about a month ago, I was seeing a tab for MyDisneyExperience. However, the site was being horrible. It hasn't been there since and the site is working great.

I'm going to give this TunnelBear a try and see if I can get into the site too. Even if there's nothing much to do with MyDisneyExperience, I'm too curious to be left out. :)

So, I downloaded Tunnelbear and made sure it was installed properly and turned on and I still don't get a My Disney Experience option when I'm on the Walt Disney World website. I also tried logging out and back in to the website. And I am using Google Chrome. Any more tips?

Ok. Interestingly...when I opened the website on Internet Explorer it worked fine and has given me the My Disney Experience page. Hmmm....

Ok. Interestingly...when I opened the website on Internet Explorer it worked fine and has given me the My Disney Experience page. Hmmm....

Its because you have the history cached in google chrome. Clear your history and your cookies and it will load for you. :-)

So, I downloaded Tunnelbear and made sure it was installed properly and turned on and I still don't get a My Disney Experience option when I'm on the Walt Disney World website. I also tried logging out and back in to the website. And I am using Google Chrome. Any more tips?

Try logging in and leave the page without logging out. Then go back to the page. That's how it happened with me getting it to work.

When I went to book my trip about a month ago, I was seeing a tab for MyDisneyExperience. However, the site was being horrible. It hasn't been there since and the site is working great.

I'm going to give this TunnelBear a try and see if I can get into the site too. Even if there's nothing much to do with MyDisneyExperience, I'm too curious to be left out. :)

I don't get the new wdw website either, but have the My Disney Experience APP on my iPad.
When I made our ADRs for myself, daughter, and a friend who is joining us I couldn't add her or daughter to my reservations, even though the ADRs are for 3 people, when I went to add them ( our acts are linked) so friend could see ADRs, it wouldn't let me, saying reservation was for 1. Ugh. :badpc: I phoned Tec support, and also an update came out this week for My Disney Experience.
I don't know who fixed the bug, the App update or Tec support, but all is working now. I'm able to add dining party, and friend can now see ADRs. :goodvibes

If anyone really wants to get on the site you can use a service like tunnelbear to trick the site into thinking your in the US. This is how I have been able to use it, works as expected.

After a little adventure as my Norton AV keeps removing the download for tunnelbear, set it up and it works now...so that's what I've been missing. Thanks Mike2023 for your recommendation. Now, what happens when we travel, do I need to do the same on my iphone?

ixmnrs said:
After a little adventure as my Norton AV keeps removing the download for tunnelbear, set it up and it works now...so that's what I've been missing. Thanks Mike2023 for your recommendation. Now, what happens when we travel, do I need to do the same on my iphone?

The iPhone app will work from any ip. If you're going to use the site in safari then then a us ip will be required. (Assuming your going to WDW that ip won't be an issue)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

The iPhone app will work from any ip. If you're going to use the site in safari then then a us ip will be required. (Assuming your going to WDW that ip won't be an issue)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Awesome. Thanks. I still find the app & Website still a little buggy, especially the guest info. For our party of , it keeps showing my wife 3 times instead of my children.

Its because you have the history cached in google chrome. Clear your history and your cookies and it will load for you. :-)

Thank you! I will give this a try so I can stop working from two browsers.

Try logging in and leave the page without logging out. Then go back to the page. That's how it happened with me getting it to work.

I did try that but it didn't work. No worries. I've got it on IE.

Now that I used tunnelbear to access the US website, Chrome has stored cookies so that it will always load up the US site, even without turning on tunnelbear. Awesome tip!

Now that I used tunnelbear to access the US website, Chrome has stored cookies so that it will always load up the US site, even without turning on tunnelbear. Awesome tip!

Ya, it will revert to the old one every now and then. Just fire up TB to reset it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter