Anyone have a copy of the original version of Disneyland Resort: Behind the Scenes?

PuppyJonathan

DIS Veteran
This may be in the wrong forum and I apologize for that. What I'm looking for is the documentary Disneyland Resort: Behind the Scenes. It was YouTube a long time ago uploaded by a user called "Anthony Conditio" who uploaded various theme park documentaries, and I saved two of them (Total Immersion: Theme Park of the 20th Century which talked about the making of Islands of Adventure and Backstage at Universal Orlando because I never saw it before). I'm beating myself up because I never saved it! Does anybody have a copy of it? It originally aired on Discovery HD Theater and premiered in 2003 and was narrated by Patrick Labyorteaux. If anyone can find a copy I will be very appreciative, thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter