Anyone have a Citibankdirect or FNBO account?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by wildcatsinthehouse, May 21, 2007.

1. wildcatsinthehouse

wildcatsinthehouse Earning My Ears

I was on bankrate.com today and I saw Citibankdirect is offering on their Ultimate Money account a $50 bonus if you pay two bills online per month for three consecutive months (APY 5.00%). Does anyone have any experience with Citibankdirect?

Also FNBO is paying 6.00% through September 28, 2007. Does anyone have an opinion on FSBO?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. imsayin

imsayin DIS Veteran

I just opened an account with FNBO. I wasn't thrilled with the seemingly slow proccss and minimal communication during set up, but I like the rate!

4. wildcatsinthehouse

How long did it take to transfer between accounts?

5. hinodis

hinodis DIS Veteran

I also just signed up with FNBO and I had a terrible time with them. It took 5 phone calls and 7 days for this account to activate. In the meantime my was drawn out of my account and hanging in cyberspace. I also have an Emigrant account and they are much better with setting up the account. Quick and easy. They are offering 5.05% right now.

6. imsayin

imsayin DIS Veteran

::yes::

It is suppose to take 3 days, but took longer with the account set up. My $$ also hung out in cyberspace until the account was set up.

7. wildcatsinthehouse

Thanks guys, for the feedback on FNBO. I am rethinking that choice. I may just go with the Emigrant. That Citibank direct offer is very tempting. I wish I had some more info. on that. :thanks: