Anyone had the Chicken Pot Pie at the Wave or 50's?

jeannebrown

MousePlanetUSA
I looove Chicken Pot Pie and was wondering if anyone has ordered it from The Wave or 50's Prime Time Cafe? Homemade pot pies - I'm a big fan. Frozen pot pies from your local grocer - ummm, not so much. So, anyone have a review? Please share! Thanks.

DH had the pot pie at the Wave. It was not a traditional looking pot pie.
It was a quarter or a half chicken on top of a crust with vegetables. The chicken was on the bone and you had to cut it up. It was very good. The gravy was very tasty.

DS and DDIL had it at 50's. They loved it. It sure looked good.
Nice and creamy with the crust laying on top.

I'm a big fan of the chicken pot pie at 50's. I would note however, that it's not a traditional pot pie with a pie crust. It's the pot pie filling (which is rich and delicious!) with a puff pastry square.

I'm a big fan of the chicken pot pie at 50's. I would note however, that it's not a traditional pot pie with a pie crust. It's the pot pie filling (which is rich and delicious!) with a puff pastry square.

I'll be trying the pot pie at the Wave soon!!! In fact. . . I'm leaving in about twenty minutes to head to the World!!! :cool1:

Thanks....just the info I was looking for. Not too keen on the sounds of the pot pie at the Wave....chicken on the bone. 50's seems to be the popular choice. I like when there's puff pastry on top. Looks like I'll try 50's. Thanks everyone!

My daughter and I both ordered the chicken pot pie at the wave. It is NOT your traditional pot pie. We both didn't care for it, but then, as I always say, to each their own. You may like it. I think sometimes you have to try things for yourself.

Enjoy The Magic!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter