Anyone got the scoop on the revised Hoop Dee Doo times?

jennymouse

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/"targe
I hear HDD's dinner times are being revised...is this true? Does anyone have the new times? I have a reservation for a 7:15 show the last week of October and I'm wondering if I still have it.:(

I'm curious here too....I have a 5pm HDD and a 8pm Luau scheduled in Nov./Dec....

Last time I tried to do the Luau (actually it was the Mickey's Tropical Revue) they ended the show for good a few weeks before our trip. I hope I have better luck this time!

I just called WDWdine, and they said the rumer I heard (or thought I heard) isn't true. They're still showing the same times in their computer. Sorry for the false rumor on the rumors board.LOL

We also have a PS for HoopDeeDoo for the last week of October at 7:15. I also just got a message from our "itinerary" planner to call her. I wonder if it about this....I hope not I'm all booked up the rest of the week!

Ours is on October 30th at 7:15, when are you going, The Duchess?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter