Anyone got any good bakery names???

I like Chantellabelle, but I think you need to write it in a fancy script style and capitalize each separate word, but still run it together as one.

ChantelLaBelle (I can't show the fancy script font in here.)

There was a wonderful bakery where we used to live in NY called The Pastry Garden. Oh just thinking about it makes me feel warm and fuzzy :goodvibes and oh so hungry:scared1:

The cupcake shop near me is called "Passion for Pastry"

There are some really cute ideas on this thread! Good luck!

I would second the Butter Cream Bakery, even shorten it to Butter Bakery, because I like descriptive titles for stores. If I can't figure out who you are from the title, I'm not going to shop with you (ok, except DSW, I'll make an exception there because the shoes are TDF!)

In honor of your french roots I like Bagatelle Bakery (means a bit of something or a trifle)

Batter Bakery (I like alliterative names, makes them easy to remember)

Beau Monde Bakery (beau monde means fashionable society in french, refers to the kind of people you think would shop there)

Beaux Arts Bakery (fine arts in french, like your food is a work of art)

Bon Mot Bakery (bon mot means a clever remark)

There's a certain innate prestige associated with french bakeries, and actually being french/having french roots can give it a nice authenticity.

good luck, and make sure you take some business courses before you start and remember, location, service, price....

Lots of good suggestions here, but my favorite is Chantel's. You have a beautiful name - why not use it!

I love the name Chantal.

But thinking out loud here...my two favorite names of nail salons are 1) Polish and 2) Paint.

Simple yet creative.

How about

Flour

Chantal

Bake

Rise

Cake

And I also love Thirteen!

A friend of mine had a bakery named A PIECE OF CAKE

She just opened a new bakery called A WALK IN THE PARK (because it is beside the community park)

In Branson there is a clever bakery called Cakes and Creams. They sell ice cream and food as well as desserts. I like the flow of the name.

What are you planning on making at the bakery?

How about your (city name)'s Bakery?

The advantage there is that people will know where you are at and it kind of gives it a "home".

Good Luck on your business!:thumbsup2

In New Orleans I saw a place named "Flour Power Bakery". I guess you have to be a little older to remember the hippies and flower power.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter