1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Anyone going to Target soon?

Discussion in 'The Creative Community' started by BernardandMissBianca, Mar 29, 2012.

1. BernardandMissBianca

BernardandMissBianca <font color=red>I just love a dancing banana!<br>< Moderator

I'm looking for 3 more of these plates for the RV, specifically the black mickey with the red shorts, not the all black sketch.

I've bought out 4 targets and I'm checking a super Target tomorrow or Saturday. This is what happened when you don't shop Target for a few weeks, you miss out on all the good stuff!

[​IMG]

Please let me know if you see any!! Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Sarah <3 Disney

Sarah <3 Disney DIS Veteran

I'll be stopping by after work tomorrow, I can pick some up if I see them. You may just have to come to Disney to pick them up, is that ok with you? ;)

4. BernardandMissBianca

BernardandMissBianca <font color=red>I just love a dancing banana!<br>< Moderator

LOL I'd come to WDW to pick up the plates in a heartbeat.

I'm going to run up to one more somewhat local Target first thing tomorrow morning, so check here before you head out to your Target. This is a kind of obscure Target so maybe, just maybe they will have them.

5. morgansmom2000

morgansmom2000 DIS Veteran

I pass Target several times a day. I can swing by and let you know.

6. BernardandMissBianca

Thanks Jennifer!!
    I'm off to the last Target in about 5 minutes, 45 minute drive away. I'm hoping they have them!

7. morgansmom2000

I emailed the photo to DH. He's stopping at Target after work to get a movie for someone's Easter basket. He'll check!

8. BernardandMissBianca

Thanks again Jennifer!
    If I find any at my last store I will post right away so you can let DH know.

9. ccgirl

ccgirl DIS Veteran

Super cute plates! You may have already done this but you can ask at Customer Service what Target stores have them in stock.

Good luck!

10. morgansmom2000

Keep me posted!

11. BernardandMissBianca

Update:
    I found 2. So have hubby hold off for now. I'm going to see if DH wants to run over to Farmington tonight and check the super target.

CC thanks for your suggestion. It seems to be that all the targets have different stuff though, and now it's on clearance so it's all lumped together

12. Reddy

Reddy Scrapbooker

if you get any extras - please send them to me
    there is no Target here ;(

13. morgansmom2000

There was only one left, so I had DH get it, just in case. If you don't need it, I'll probably keep it to add to my own plastic Disney plate collection!

Reddy, no Target?! That's just un-American ;)

14. Reddy

Reddy Scrapbooker

We got a super Wal-mart that still sells fabric by the yard
    Kmart closed before the wal-mart expanded

15. BernardandMissBianca

Headed out after DS15 gets home from practice. I'll let you both know what I find.
    Reddy, they also have bowls, do you want me to look for some?

16. morgansmom2000

I miss the fabric at my WM. They always had great Disney stuff there for cheap!

17. Reddy

Reddy Scrapbooker

my sister just called - she is going to start selling Avon & there is suppose to be some Mickey things - I think I'll be getting that instead (something about jewelery & clock & watches)

18. BernardandMissBianca

Hey Jennifer, I'm going to need to steal that plate from your collection, no luck at the last target today.
    Let me know how we should exchange it, mailing might be the easiest with my schedule.
    Unless Morgan has next week off. DS15 probably has practice every morning but I'll be available in the afternoon.

19. VickiV

VickiV DIS Veteran

I haven't seen these at my Target at all. Maybe it's an East Coast thing?

VickiV

20. morgansmom2000

I will mail it, I won't be going anywhere near your area for a while. I know we'll be in Amherst in early May, but it's a girl scout thing and I would have other kids in my car and not able to make a side trip :)

Do you have Paypal? I will find out how much postage will be and get you a total early next week.

21. BernardandMissBianca

Yes, I do have paypal. Do you have my email?

Keep me posted!! Thanks so much Jennifer, I knew my peeps could help me out!