Anyone going to MegaMeet in Novi, MI?

I'll be there all three days. Just back from the Sneak Peek party tonight.
Can't wait for tomorrow!!!!

How was SneakPeek? I am going tomorrow. I bought the pre-admission, but then discovered my 2 girls have no school tomorrow! So we will be waiting until 10 to get in. :( But, at least we're going!! My girls are 11 and 8. They are scrapbookers and very, very well behaved, so we will have fun!

I'll be toting around a big Mickey bag with lots of Mickey heads on it. :)

Sneak Peek was OK, not sure I will go again. Lots of make and takes, different from what will be at the booths. I ran out of time and didn't get to a few booths. Every vendor did give us a coupon for a freebie or discount at their booth, so that part was nice. Not sure it was worth the $$.

I am going with my sister tomorrow and will carry my Minnie bag - top half black, bottom half red with white polka dots. I bet you will have fun with your girls. My DD will be 11 next month and is going with me on Sat. Are you taking any classes? I am taking two tomorrow and a few on Fri and Sat. Will you be there on Fri too? I am solo on Fri.
Have a great time!

Unfortunately I am not taking any classes. I decided to not register and save that $ for shopping at the Expo. :thumbsup2 I don't think I'll be there on Saturday, but I will post and let you know if I decide to go. Dh want to go to the cabin and go 'mushroom hunting.' :rolleyes: So, I have no idea yet what we are doing. I don't know why we go morel hunting, we never eat them.

Anyway, have a blast tomorrow!!!! I hope I can find the Mickey head brads and Mickey ear brads!

Oh, do remember the big booth last year with all the die-cuts for grown-ups? Was that there?

They actually didn't let us into the expo part, had a seperate room set up for the Sneak Peek. If you can't find mickey ear brads, let me know as my local scrapbook store has them and I could get them for you. Some vendor should have them there, but in case they don't....
Enjoy your day and let me know what great buys and cool new stuff you get.
Happy shopping!

Hey, MImom! We had a lot of fun today. Unfortunately, my dd didn't feel so well so we left at 2. I got some pretty good deals. :cheer2:

.25¢ 12x12 papers
.25¢ stickers (zoo, party, sleepover, 4th of July, etc.) They aren't really my style, but the titles will work great and the price was excellent!
3/$1 button packages (These were from The Scrapbook Zone)
$1 Jolee ribbon & button packages
$7 for a cup of brads & eyelets

You could fit a ton of brads in those cups!!! The booth with that is in Aisle 600 I believe. :) The .25¢ stickers and papers were in Aisle 200.

Those were my best buys. I didn't find the mickey head brads though. Which store stocks those? If you don't want to post please pm me. :) Maybe I'll make a road trip! :) :smooth:

It was a really great time. What kind of deals did you get? I hope you and your sister had fun! How were the classes?

Sorry you had to leave early. Are you going tomorrow(Fri)?
Love the cups you fill with brads. Did that last yr and have used a bunch of them up. Great classes - 1st one was with Creek Bank and was a 2 page spread about me. Really different for me (and sister) - used chip board, small file folder things, and stapler. Haven't ever used chip board before and now know why others like it- easy, fun and 3-D. Also, I rarely scrapbook about myself. Other class was More than Basic Grey. Did 3 fairly easy pages, mixing patterns and learning some new techniques. Need to mix patterns more in my scrapbook, love how it looks, just not confident when I do it. DSis loved both classes and is thinking of taking more next time.

Found some printed on ribbon, ribbon slides, page/picture holder metal things and other metal embellishments (most were 8 for $1). Nice to be able to buy just a few of them to see if I like them. We did a lot of looking today and just a little buying.
My sister loves the dry embossing stuff and stamping. She makes most of her cards and many of mine :thumbsup2 , so I don't mind helping her find new things.

Found the Mickey ears brads at Scrapbook Studio in Canton, MI. It's one of my fav's - not a huge store, but they carry a lot of unique things and are really helpful. You definately have to let me know if you take a road trip and I will meet you there. How many are you looking for? I bought a packange and have a few to spare, I can mail them to you, if you would like.

I love the deals you got. Will have to look out for them, myself.

Really had a good time. All classes were great.
DSis, DNiece (26yo). and DD also liked the classes and shopping.
DNiece has a baby and there was a lot of different baby themed items.
Found the $ .25 paper and stickers, thanks. Also bought diecuts for $1 and other deals $.49 - $1.00. Feel it balanced out the expensive stuff I got.
Happy Mothers Day and Happy Scrappin'.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter