Anyone going to Hurry's room?

I nonchalantly checked to see if there was a Host room and got in at 34.

And I white-boxed at 14 and back in at 265.

This happened earlier today too with Lily's room. :mad:

Oh, i hate that. That usually happens when I am in line for a host room, but suprisingly it didn't happen today. -knock on wood-

here is a pic of hurry's room. He has been afk for a while, trying to fix quest problem.
2epk7wp.jpg

oh, im sorry to hear that. I was in the room waiting in line to get a pic with hurry and i crashed. I am in line again now. :(

Hurry:
Thanks for the fun quest. #19 tripped me up for a bit. hehe :thumbsup2

Happy

Woot! Got my Hurry fix tonight! :cloud9:

And I got to meet VMK_Cricket when he came to make sure Hurry was behaving (haha) ;)

Which was #19? I was totally stumped on which room does the HM Conservatory empty out into.... as usual, the right answer is always the LAST answer I choose... :rolleyes1

Got to love quests for showing me how dumb I am! :dance3:

Woot! Got my Hurry fix tonight! :cloud9:

And I got to meet VMK_Cricket when he came to make sure Hurry was behaving (haha) ;)

Which was #19? I was totally stumped on which room does the HM Conservatory empty out into.... as usual, the right answer is always the LAST answer I choose... :rolleyes1

Got to love quests for showing me how dumb I am! :dance3:

I got tripped on the one that showed part of the moon's surface in the photo. I think it was #19.

Nice to see you Host Hurry. I wont tell pink what you said :)

ixnay on the inkpay

:)

Heh aengus... Hurry made you change back into the feathers instead of the pirate hat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter