Anyone going to be in WDW May 5th-12th?

momuv2poohs

PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN
Just wondering how many other Disners are out there!!

fetch.dll

On-site or off?
fetch.dll

[This message was edited by caitlyncheri on 03-01-01 at 02:46 PM.]

We'll be there May 5th to the 19th. Staying off-site at Marriott Cypress Harbour. Can't wait!!!

Will be there May 5-12 ,Staying at Vistana,6 in our group,Me,DS13,DD7,DD4,a friend and her nephew13,My friend is going just to see my DD's expression when they see everything,She took them to see beauty and the beast on ice and got a kick watching their eyes light up like it was x-mas morning!DH has to stay home to do an addition to our home.Hope everyone has a great time,Can,t wait till May 5

I cant wait either.
fetch.dll

[This message was edited by caitlyncheri on 03-01-01 at 05:31 PM.]

We are going May 5th-May12th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are staying offsite at the Rosen Centre!!

CBell, we are staying at the Vistana too!!
We are arriving in orlando April 28 and staying at orange lake country club and then on April 6 going over to Vistana. DH,me and DD7 and DS7

[This message was edited by caitlyncheri on 03-01-01 at 02:47 PM.]

[This message was edited by momuv2poohs on 03-07-01 at 08:26 PM.]

Hey Harryo, we'll be there the same time and I just wanted to let you know that we stayed at the Marriot Cypress Garden the last time we went and it was absolutely beautiful!! We'll be staying at Vacation Village at Parkway this time. Can't wait!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter