Anyone going to be in Disney World for the Tower of Terror 10 Miler October 4th-9th?

Discussion in 'Dis Meets' started by wendy1974, May 3, 2013.

1. wendy1974

wendy1974 DIS Veteran

I just scheduled a solo trip for the race the first weekend of October and was hoping to find some other solo travelers at that time. I bought a 3 day base ticket and am planning on being in the Parks the 6th-8th. Hopefully there will be a good group of people going at that time.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Imagineer2Be

Imagineer2Be Mouseketeer

I will be there with the DH and a few friends who have never been to Disney before. It should be a great week

4. IowaTater

IowaTater Mouseketeer

DH and I will be there the 3rd-10th, although we aren't participating in the race.

:)

5. DisneyGirlie

DisneyGirlie DIS Veteran

I haven't registered yet. I'm kind of scared to. It would be my first running event and I don't know if I could train to do well enough between now and then.

I know it's 97% full now though so I'm making my decision soon. I live here, but I would be running it by myself. None of my friends are doing it.

6. Spunky946

Spunky946 DIS Veteran

We are going and my dh is running the race.

7. ellemenohpee

ellemenohpee Earning My Ears

We'll be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday. DH is running the 5k, DS is running the kids race and I am running the 10miler with some friends.

8. disneylover245

disneylover245 Earning My Ears

Hi all!

I'm new to disboards and will be there for the race weekend (most likely the Friday-Monday)!