Anyone get there Passporter yet?

FanofG00fy

Mouseketeer
Howdy!

I'm just wondering if anyone has gotten their's yet? I know all the difficulty Jennifer and Dave has had, but one has hopes. I know there is snow between Michigan and Tennessee....here's a little pixie dust to help clear it up :wizard:

Again, just wondering. I love that book, and when I see one for me, I know my WDW trip for the year is a for sure thing.

Thanks,

Chris

What is a "Passporter"? Is it something for the AP holders? Because I haven't got anything at all.

Oh, I live in Canada, btw.

I ordered my Deluxe today and chose UPS Ground for shipping...I wonder how long it will take to get here. I'm in Jersey.

I got both of mine today! Can't wait to surprise my sister with hers!

I ordered mine the beginning of January. They sent me a certificate for a free passholder pouch...very nice! :cool1:

mamapajama said:
Wow, good for you but bad for those of us who pre-ordered. Those were supposed to go out first.
I am sorry that you all havent gotten yours yet---maybe I shouldnt have said anything, I was just so excited to have gotten it.......pixie wishes hun.

I did finally get mine today, I had ordered it in November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter