Anyone get rid of their cleaning people/person ~ was it manageable?

I am frugal in other ways, but I do choose to have a twice monthly housecleaner.

If money were tight, that would be the first to go.

But don't think I or my kids don't have to do chores! :rotfl2: From the sounds of things, my kids age 6,8,10 have the same if not more chores than their friends.

Every morning, they make their beds and pick up their rooms. I wash laundry, I'll fold it if it's a school day, but if they are here, they fold it. They are responsible for putting it away after school.

In the morning they make their lunches together and are expected to clean up the mess behind them. They routinely help clean counters, sweep, mop, vaccuum, do dishes. The endless "kid clutter" is their responsibility to pick up after.

And on the night before the housecleaner comes, the whole family pitches in for a final sweep through the house to clean up clutter, put things away etc... Because the housecleaner does not need to spend her time washing our dishes, picking up our towels, sorting our piles of mail.

Having her come twice a month ,means I need to keep up on my clutter. I can't just leave things lying around until lord knows when. And while I am guaranteed clean floors, clean stove, clean toilet, etc... twice a month, it's not like I don't have to pick up after all of us the rest on the time. And it certainly isn't like my kids are expected to chip in, either.

Certainly I have lived life without a housecleaner. And I could again. But I tell you straight up, my house was never as picked up (clutter) and never cleaned as often. Call me lazy, but that's the truth. Having a housecleaner MAKES me declutter and focus on keeping up on the mess.

I think I have hit on the crux of it, at least for me. I don't want my 4 DDs growing up with the belief that they don't have to clean their own homes. I don't want them marrying a man who thinks that they have to have someone else do the cleaning in order for them to find some elusive happiness b/c that's what he saw modeled in his own home growing up.

We have to work. That's part of life. Work includes that we do which earns us money and it includes that we do which maintains our space. I also am seeing a trend of possibly over-scheduled kids and people putting too much pressure on themselves to somehow "keep up" causing "stress". I just don't understand how cleaning one's own living space causes "stress". It's part of being human unless one chooses to live in squalor. Cleaning is simply a fact of life.

I grew up in a time where having a cleaning "staff" (I'd call more than 1 a "staff") was something for spoiled, rich people who had "more money than sense". It was for people who were above the rest of us minions who had to clean our own floors and dishes and clothes. It was for people who believed their time was somehow more valuable than the rest of us and didn't have to put in a real day's work. I'm not at all saying that's how it is NOW, but when I was growing up, that was the reality. Everyday, ordinary people cleaned their own homes and NO ONE had a cleaning lady (this was also rebounding from the "housekeepers" of the 40s/50s and desegregation). Cleaning staff = Elitist.

I think many people who come to this board think of it more as a "frugal living" board rather than budgeting what you have, regardless of how much that is. And, I would guess that a lot are in my generation with the same impressions that I mentioned above which is why we are a bit shocked at so many people who hire their houses to be cleaned. I can't do it. I simply cannot hand my hard-earned money over to someone else to do what I can do myself. I can't. Because of that, I've learned to budget my time wisely (and that includes "fun" time for me and DDs) and I can still get my house clean on my own. The OP asked if it was "manageable" and the answer is ABSOLUTELY.

OH I WORK!!!! Make NOOOOO mistake about that!!!!!!!!!!!:confused3Just because I choose not to clean my own house doesn't make me lazy...if that is what you are implying....which I'm sure it can't be!!
And cleaning is a fact of life...it's just service that I am happy to pay for. Personal preference. My husband can change the oil in our cars too, if he so desired. By choice, it's a service he would rather pay for.
I can cut my own hair as well.......but that is also a service that I will happily pay for! The list goes on and on..........

I think I have hit on the crux of it, at least for me. I don't want my 4 DDs growing up with the belief that they don't have to clean their own homes. I don't want them marrying a man who thinks that they have to have someone else do the cleaning in order for them to find some elusive happiness b/c that's what he saw modeled in his own home growing up.
I'd like to address this. (I'm going to use the generic "I" but I know you were not directing your comments to me or anyone in particular.)

It's assuming that she did all the work and I did nothing, which wasn't the case at all. I still cleaned every day as well, just not to the degree that I would have had to had I not hired her to "help", and just as I pay other people to help when I deem it appropriate (and just as we DIY as well). My kids know I value a clean, neat home and I'm willing to sacrifice other things when necessary to get and keep it. (And they know I'm frugal as well.) And as I said before, I no longer hire a cleaner because my kids are older and I feel I can (and enjoy) doing the work without hired help. But that also means my kids have to pitch in more now as well. :) Sometimes it's easier to do things myself, but I want them to know and appreciate what goes into keeping a house clean, so they're helping with chores on a daily basis as well (not that they weren't before, just perhaps to a lesser degree then - both because of their age and because we had help).

Having a cleaner doesn't necessarily mean you don't have to clean. :laundy: It means you made a choice. And we all love choices, don't we? :rotfl2:

Seriously ya'll, I really do not care if you have a cleaning lady or not and I certainly do not think anyone is lazy (and most definitily not stupid) if they have one. Just not something I find important but whatever makes you happy, ya know?

enjoy your cleaning lady tomorrow, DCVLiz! :)
I wasn't referring to you, luvsJack;)

My cleaning lady and I have been to town this morning. She helped me carry a rug out to the garage, carry the artificial tree inside, help set it up, clean all the baseboards, carpets, etc. in the sunroom where the Christmas tree will stand, and put away the Thanksgiving decorations upstairs. We have been an efficient team this morning. I emptied the dishwasher and reloaded it before she came.

That is what I find most useful about having somebody to help clean - she is another adult I can count on. When you don't have your husband to work with it is a real convenience to know that you have that sort of help available to you, even if you have to pay for it.

We have to work. That's part of life. Work includes that we do which earns us money and it includes that we do which maintains our space. I also am seeing a trend of possibly over-scheduled kids and people putting too much pressure on themselves to somehow "keep up" causing "stress". I just don't understand how cleaning one's own living space causes "stress". It's part of being human unless one chooses to live in squalor. Cleaning is simply a fact of life.

I grew up in a time where having a cleaning "staff" (I'd call more than 1 a "staff") was something for spoiled, rich people who had "more money than sense". It was for people who were above the rest of us minions who had to clean our own floors and dishes and clothes. It was for people who believed their time was somehow more valuable than the rest of us and didn't have to put in a real day's work. I'm not at all saying that's how it is NOW, but when I was growing up, that was the reality. Everyday, ordinary people cleaned their own homes and NO ONE had a cleaning lady (this was also rebounding from the "housekeepers" of the 40s/50s and desegregation). Cleaning staff = Elitist.

I think many people who come to this board think of it more as a "frugal living" board rather than budgeting what you have, regardless of how much that is. And, I would guess that a lot are in my generation with the same impressions that I mentioned above which is why we are a bit shocked at so many people who hire their houses to be cleaned. I can't do it. I simply cannot hand my hard-earned money over to someone else to do what I can do myself. I can't. Because of that, I've learned to budget my time wisely (and that includes "fun" time for me and DDs) and I can still get my house clean on my own. The OP asked if it was "manageable" and the answer is ABSOLUTELY.

Wow - that's a lot of cultural weight to assign to somebody who mops and changes the sheets a couple of times a month!

If you think you can't raise your daughters the way you want to if you have any household help, then you are wise never to hire any. I am curious, though - if one of them ends up having a cleaning lady or marrying someone who did, how will you react? I can't imagine caring about this as an issue in my adult child's life. Nor do I see it as setting her up for some disappointment if she chooses not to or can't afford a maid. I think she'll cope just fine either way.

I do not currently have a cleaning service (I did when DDs were little and I worked). I am just a little bit envious of those who do. It was a huge help to me when I did it. Currently I choose to budget my money and my time differently. I think it is a personal choice.

When youngest DD was a baby and I became a SAHM, I literally could not manage to clean my (then) huge 6 BR house, complete with slobbery, sheddy St. Bernard, and a DH who worked ALL the time and traveled. My current situation is a small 4 BR house with one DD in college, one DD in middle school (able to help me clean), and a small English Springer Spaniel. My DH is home most evenings at a half-way decent time and occasionally (after much nagging) will even help me clean. Now I "manage" with no problem, but I would still like a cleaning service, just not enough to give my other "wants".

I will mention that different people have different ideas about what constitutes "clean" and what exactly "deep cleaning" is. IMO, "deep cleaning" involves moving appliances and polishing the silver. I just did a real deep clean before Thanksgiving. My house is now again, what I consider pretty messy, but what my MIL would consider perfectly fine and "lived in".

:laughing: FUNNIEST LINE EVER!!!! :laughing:
I agree. :rotfl:

Like I said, there's nothing wrong with having a cleaning person if that's what you want. In my world, it's a luxury while an XBox is a necessity. See how that is? ;)

In fairness for a cleaning person to be a budget board item, we should discuss the best make and model of said cleaning person and how to get a discount. (I kiddd!)

Hi ALL! I'm baaaaackkkk.....(actually, I did have to take time off the DIS boards. I was running errands, taking my son to hockey and guess what? CLEANING FOR THE CLEANING LADIES!!!! :lmao:)

That is one of the reasons a lot of people in our country are financially struggling right now. Yes, sometimes life is short and sometimes it is really long. When it is long, it sucks to spend your last few years in a crappy nursing home because you are out of money. You may look back at age 90 and think what wouldn't you give for the $250,000 you paid your 2x a month cleaning lady for the last 50 years!

:sad2:

So sad that you choose to live your life for those few years at the end. Are you saying because I have a cleaning service means I don't know how to plan for my future, either? Ridiculous.

Just browsed the first page of the budget board. People are asking advice for getting iPod Touches, iPads, Kindles, American Girl, X-Box, Wii, Build A Bear, Blu-Rays, Uggs... I could go through older pages and find more and more of the same kind of posts.

Aren't those luxuries too?

I go through posts looking for information about maybe getting my daughter ONE American Girl Doll. Pricey for my budget, but folks here by their DD several $100 dolls AND accessories, AND spend $500 at Christmas AND go on pricey Disney Vacations every year.

That's okay? That's "Budget"? But a cleaning lady is not?

If you are looking for a Frugal-only forum, I suggest "Frugal Living" on City-Data.com. No snark intended, really.

But if you're asking for only tightwad tips in a DISNEY forum, you are in the wrong place. The Budget Board hasn't been a "frugal-only place" in the years I've been on it!

:thumbsup2

You make it sound like families that don't have people that clean/do laundry/yardwork for them do nothing but watch Mom slave away at chores, all day, every day. :rotfl:

Not hardly. :laughing:

SaraJayne, I know by now that we should just agree to disagree. However, I just have to say, that this is definitely off. Yes, my kids watch me turn circles around them, all day, every day. From the moment they get up until when they go to bed. I am queen of multi tasking, and you will never see me in front of the TV durning the day. Even when I'm folding laundry, I'm on the phone with the ins company for DS's coverage for his special needs (which, is a lovely task that takes up way too much time.) or teaching my kids how to sort socks, by color, counting, etc. All of my kids have jobs, but yes, they don't always do it the way I would like, and that's my own thing. So while I do have them help, I do end up "perfecting" the job after they are done. Again, my own fault, and my own thing. But yes, my kids do not EVER see me just sitting around. There is always SOMETHING in this house that can be done. Organizing, cleaning, laundry, dishes, making meals. There is never NOTHING to do. So yes, my kids do see me doing work all the time. I'm a SAHM, and it's my job. But every once in awhile, if you are working overtime, all the time, you call in the troops...and for me, that's my cleaning lady.

I'd like to think I'm a lot less snarky today than I was yesterday, so I'm going to try to keep this nice. While I understand what you are saying about the "generation gap," I can also tell you it's a load of crud. I know this because my mother, who never had a cleaning lady, (actually, she shunned them and had the same opinion as you about others who hired them) was the cleanest woman you ever met. When I got married, had kids, and got my own cleaning lady, she thought I was crazy. Then, she threw her back out. I sent her my cleaning team, and she fell in love. She didn't realize what she was missing. Now, she is the BIGGEST advocate for a cleaning team, and has kept them on even after she's been fully healed. At one point, I was thinking of cancelling my team and trying it on my own, she THEN told me I was CRAZY if I cancelled them! So yes, while you say it's a "generation thing," just know that people from "your generation" can turn to the dark side and see the light, too.

And speaking of....doesn't that kind of blow your theory on what she taught me? She was the above person you speak of "by the book." Thinking that hiring a service would send a bad message to her children. Guess what?! Not only did it not work with me because I still got a service, but it didn't work for her, either, because she got one too!!!!!!

I am frugal in other ways, but I do choose to have a twice monthly housecleaner.

If money were tight, that would be the first to go.

But don't think I or my kids don't have to do chores! :rotfl2: From the sounds of things, my kids age 6,8,10 have the same if not more chores than their friends.

Every morning, they make their beds and pick up their rooms. I wash laundry, I'll fold it if it's a school day, but if they are here, they fold it. They are responsible for putting it away after school.

In the morning they make their lunches together and are expected to clean up the mess behind them. They routinely help clean counters, sweep, mop, vaccuum, do dishes. The endless "kid clutter" is their responsibility to pick up after.

And on the night before the housecleaner comes, the whole family pitches in for a final sweep through the house to clean up clutter, put things away etc... Because the housecleaner does not need to spend her time washing our dishes, picking up our towels, sorting our piles of mail.

Having her come twice a month ,means I need to keep up on my clutter. I can't just leave things lying around until lord knows when. And while I am guaranteed clean floors, clean stove, clean toilet, etc... twice a month, it's not like I don't have to pick up after all of us the rest on the time. And it certainly isn't like my kids are expected to chip in, either.

Certainly I have lived life without a housecleaner. And I could again. But I tell you straight up, my house was never as picked up (clutter) and never cleaned as often. Call me lazy, but that's the truth. Having a housecleaner MAKES me declutter and focus on keeping up on the mess.

This, this, and THIS! :thumbsup2

I agree. :rotfl:

Like I said, there's nothing wrong with having a cleaning person if that's what you want. In my world, it's a luxury while an XBox is a necessity. See how that is? ;)

In fairness for a cleaning person to be a budget board item, we should discuss the best make and model of said cleaning person and how to get a discount. (I kiddd!)

:rotfl:

If you find the magic answer for the perfect make, model and price...let me know!!

and PS....A Wii is also a necessity in this house...does that make me DOUBLY bad? :rolleyes1

I could use a cleaning person when DH is home. He causes a lot of work for me. ;)

I cleaned before Thanksgiving company. I cleaned again on Friday after everyone left. We weren't even home most of Saturday. Then how the heck did it look like the place exploded on Sunday morning? :rotfl:

This is exactly why I would love to have a cleaning crew come in, even just once a month, if we could afford it. I spend most of my free time cleaning up after my tornadoes :laughing: that I hardly have the energy to do the deep cleaning.

We live in a small duplex with all hardwood floors and by the time I've picked up, moved everything, swept, mopped it takes me 3 hours :headache:

Plus, I just hate cleaning :rotfl:

I could use a cleaning person when DH is home. He causes a lot of work for me. ;)

I cleaned before Thanksgiving company. I cleaned again on Friday after everyone left. We weren't even home most of Saturday. Then how the heck did it look like the place exploded on Sunday morning? :rotfl:

LOL - this is why we don't have a maid service. The house would look great for about an hour and then I would need her back. It is a daily effort to keep the house up. Now if I had a live-in maid like my grandmother who cleaned, iron and cooked, that would the life, lol. Reminded me of the book the 'The Help" - that was so my grandmothers era.

It used to be that it was the working outside the home mom that needed cleaning help but now its the sahm?? :rotfl: Not laughing that a sahm might need help but just the change in justification.

Everyone is going to justify why they need or don't need a cleaning lady.

I have been a stay at home mom (two/three little ones), sahm keeping a couple of extra kids some days (2/5 little ones including mine) and I have worked with anywhere from 1-3 kids at home. None of it is easy, but I did have more time for the "deep" cleaning when I was sah. I also was able to clean, go to the park, or whatever with the kids and cook. Of course they make a mess and then we say "ok, time to clean up" and everyone cleans up the mess. Maybe that is part of it, I was happy with "everyone clean up" and if toy A got put where toy B goes--its all good, its not on the floor, kwim? Some people can't let it go that way.

If I had a cleaning lady, I am sure I would suddenly find that I don't have the extra time I thought I would. I would probably be saying "How on earth would I keep the house clean without her". But, since for some of us its just not an option, we do it ourselves and still have the extra time, too.

No need to get snarky, I don't have a cleaning lady. Do I think SAHP's NEED a cleaning lady, no, would it be nice, YES!! However that wasn't the point I was trying to make with my post. My point was that someone was saying it only takes them 2.5 hours a week to clean their house total, and didn't understand how it could take someone longer. Well, if you are never home to make a mess, or have a smaller house, then it's not going to take you long at all. I was simply trying to say that when you are home all day with multiple kids, 2.5 hours is not going to cut it, at least not in my house.

No need to get snarky, I don't have a cleaning lady. Do I think SAHP's NEED a cleaning lady, no, would it be nice, YES!! However that wasn't the point I was trying to make with my post. My point was that someone was saying it only takes them 1.5 hours a week to clean their house total, and didn't understand how it could take someone longer. Well, if you are never home to make a mess, or have a smaller house, then it's not going to take you long at all. I was simply trying to say that when you are home all day with multiple kids, 1.5 hours is not going to cut it, at least not in my house.

LuvsJack and I have opposite points on this topic, but I don't think she meant to be snarky. I am a SAHM and can appreciate the irony of everyone saying that we are the ones who need cleaning ladies. It is ironic.....and I have one!

I also do agree with your statements. I also find that when everyone is home, it's way more work because things get so messy. Things get messier and take longer to pick up. I'm still recovering from everyone being home for 5 days over Thanksgiving weekend...my house is a neverending mess! And just when I think I've got it all under control, the oldest comes home from school and blows it back up again! :rotfl:

Maybe I should relax my standards, but I think that might put me in the loony bin, too. :rotfl2:

Its almost always NICE to have a cleaning lady - regardless of if you work outside the home, are a stay at home parent, or want more time to devote to romance novels and days at the spa. Few of us enjoy cleaning out houses. From there its a matter of:

1) Is what you pay worth the return (in time)? A cleaning lady might be worthwhile if it means eight hours of sleep a night, and might not be worth it if it means more time to go shopping and spend on things you don't need.
2) Is what you pay worth what you are giving up (in monetary terms?) A cleaning lady might be worthwhile if you were having to scale back from the Grand Floridian to CBR on vacation - it might not be worth it if it meant no vacations at all.
3) Does it fit into your life? If picking up for the cleaning lady is more of a chore than cleaning yourself....if you want your kids to clean bathrooms and mop floors for their allowance (and you don't care about white glove cleanliness)...then maybe no. But for a lot of people - a cleaning lady is a wonderful indulgence. For others its a necessity. For still others, its a way to give back - by paying my cleaning lady a living wage, I put money back. Right now, I pay my mother to clean my house. She gives the money to my sister. I won't give money directly to my sister (who is a bit of a screw up), my father won't support my mother giving money to my sister (they are both retired). I get a clean house, my mother gets to help my sister. My father is none the wiser. (My kids still have to do their part of the chores - which is a benefit to Grandma as the cleaning lady - she's also teaching my kids to clean).

LuvsJack and I have opposite points on this topic, but I don't think she meant to be snarky. I am a SAHM and can appreciate the irony of everyone saying that we are the ones who need cleaning ladies. It is ironic.....and I have one!

I also do agree with your statements. I also find that when everyone is home, it's way more work because things get so messy. Things get messier and take longer to pick up. I'm still recovering from everyone being home for 5 days over Thanksgiving weekend...my house is a neverending mess! And just when I think I've got it all under control, the oldest comes home from school and blows it back up again! :rotfl:

Maybe I should relax my standards, but I think that might put me in the loony bin, too. :rotfl2:

My apologies to LuvsJack then. It's always hard to read the emotion on the boards. :flower3:

But yes, I agree with you!! Glad to hear it's not just me that cleans for hours only to go into the room you started with and have it look like you were never there. :lmao: My dh likes to predict what we did for the day just by looking at the living room. If it's clean when he gets home, he knows we were probably gone most of the day. If it looks like a tornado ran through it, he knows we were home all day, and probably had multiple neighbor kids and friends over. He likes to see it messy because that means no money was spent for the day. :rotfl2:

dd5 is at school today, and ds3 had preschool for 2.5 hours this morning and then we went over to help set up for a bookfair at dd's school. Guess what, the house is still picked up!!!! :banana: However that could easily change in the next hour or two. :rotfl:

No need to get snarky, I don't have a cleaning lady. Do I think SAHP's NEED a cleaning lady, no, would it be nice, YES!! However that wasn't the point I was trying to make with my post. My point was that someone was saying it only takes them 2.5 hours a week to clean their house total, and didn't understand how it could take someone longer. Well, if you are never home to make a mess, or have a smaller house, then it's not going to take you long at all. I was simply trying to say that when you are home all day with multiple kids, 2.5 hours is not going to cut it, at least not in my house.

No, no I wasn't trying to be snarky. I just think it gets funny how we ALL (me included) try to justify doing it OUR way.

One person has a billion reasons why they NEED a cleaning person while another has a billion reasons why the DO NOT need a cleaning person at all and its just a waste of money.

I am sure everyone's house is different, everyone's situation is different and everyone's level of what is "clean enough" is different and so course all those differences makes the need different. :)

I didn't find that my house was messier when my kids were home (now dh is another story :laughing:) all day. But they were/are expected to do a certain amount to help and to always pick up after themselves.. Now when we are in and out and get home late, get up in the morning running.--that's when my house gets to be a mess!!

popcorn:: I'm completely entertained. This is like a good novel.

Just wanted to throw in another two cents and my experiences on a few points.

#1 - if people are IN the house all day long, it can get "messier" than if you are out of the house all day long. I learned this quickly when my mom was watching my son at our house and then we started to take him to her house for those few days she watches him. It's amazing. Now when I get home, the house looks just like I left it the night before! (after I picked everything up) Also, things stay cleaner now, b/c DS isn't eating 3 meals in the kitchen (food on the floor is inevitable with a toddler), and the rest of the "cleaning" stuff takes less time at night because we're not picking up clutter all night. Of course, now that he's a little older, it's truly amazing what he can accomplish in the few hours between dinner and bedtime. Thank goodness for the "toys away" song we learned at music class.

#2 -About kids seeing you have a cleaning person.
When I was old enough to remember (grade school?) my mom had a cleaning person. And she was a SAHM. I have no idea what her thought process was about getting one, although I look back now and I think it was because my grandmother thinks you have to have a spotless house, so my mom couldn't keep up with what she thought was expected of her. (not me, my mom and grandma don't know that I don't move furniture to vacuum or have never wiped down my walls and I don't plan to tell them!) Anyhow, my point is, I'm a BIG saver. I hate to spend money unless we really want or need to. Not because we always struggled or anything, but it's just the way I am (must be the accountant in me). So even though I witnessed my family having a cleaning lady, I still fought getting my own for a long time. I'm happy now, but it wasn't something I automatically thought I was entitled to because my mom had one. And we still did chores - I was always cleaning the kitchen, folding laundry, weeding the garden, sweeping the porch, etc.

One other funny anecdote. When DS was first born, DH and I had alternate days off from work with him. On grandma and daddy days - it was all fun and games. One day I told DS while he was sitting in his bouncy chair that mommy days were not going to be as fun because mommy had lots to do at home! :lmao: DH now pitches in more, but since it always takes him longer, I end up doing more. I also do all the scheduling, finances, menu planning, cooking etc, even though we both work. Whatever. Every family is unique. Plus I'm just wired to not sit still. Unless I'm reading the DIS....:thumbsup2

I would LOVE to have a cleaning person. I am not lazy by any means, but I am not a great housekeeper. I just can't stay on top of things. My husband is the same way. Now, we do have a clean house, but because I'm not a great housekeeper, it takes forever! So if I had the money, I would definitely hire someone to clean. I would probably feel guilty (even though I know I shouldn't) but I could live with the guilt.

:rotfl:

If you find the magic answer for the perfect make, model and price...let me know!!

and PS....A Wii is also a necessity in this house...does that make me DOUBLY bad? :rolleyes1
You're apparently beyond help. ;)

I would LOVE to have a cleaning person. I am not lazy by any means, but I am not a great housekeeper. I just can't stay on top of things. My husband is the same way. Now, we do have a clean house, but because I'm not a great housekeeper, it takes forever! So if I had the money, I would definitely hire someone to clean. I would probably feel guilty (even though I know I shouldn't) but I could live with the guilt.
I would kind of like to have one to come occasionally and do what I consider deep cleaning and washing windows too. I would rather do the vacuuming and dusting and the idea of someone washing my clothes... :scared1: It's not a priority though so I just don't wash the windows. :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter