Anyone flying 30th oct

Vixster

DIS Veteran
Not long now till I go so looking forward to it, my favourite holiday. not been for 3 years and had booked for may this year but wasn't allowed time off school for kids still not allowed but really didn't want to change it again

how old are your kids?

there are obviously arguments for and against missing school.

we've travelled both term time and school holidays-had "naughty letters" from school but the price difference was worth it! we also found they caught up no probs. :goodvibes

There 4,7and 9 so fairly young I wasn't allowed in may cause of my 6 year olds sats but the head said she will no where we will be but I felt guilty so paid the amendment fee and changed it for part of school holiday and still wasn't allowed i didn't want to upset kids again to change the day again . we had a budget and oct was the same.

We are flying out the day before! I have 3 kids at 3 different schools. I got one refusal to authorise the time off, one that authorised it and one that has still not got back to me. I'll live with it either way.;)

We will be following you, leave the days after, 31st.
All thru Junior school and first year at High school we took DS out for 2 weeks in Oct, added to 1 week school hol we went for 3 weeks each Oct.
Thankfully we had great teachers and head teacher.

We,re flying on the 30th from Gatwick :) Also staying in Port Orleans for a couple of nights before our cruise

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter