anyone find the 2012 holiday penny presses yet??

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by disney 1999, Dec 5, 2012.

1. disney 1999

disney 1999 Earning My Ears

So while surfing around the net for a list of all the Disneyland penny presses i found out that each year there is a special holiday press in each park with the current year!!! Wondering if anyone knows where they are located this year so i do not miss them!!! Thanks!!!:scratchin

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. audrey2580

audrey2580 DIS Veteran

wow I had no idea - I too would love to know this.

4. luulu1999

luulu1999 DIS Veteran

Me too!! I am planning on bringing a lot of the pennies my kids have saved up to do as many of them as we can find!!

5. CactusJack

CactusJack Been there, done that, going back

Would be great to find out where they are.

6. MamaChelle

MamaChelle Hakuna Matata

7. luulu1999

luulu1999 DIS Veteran

8. jrfish96

jrfish96 Earning My Ears

Thanks for the link ! My kids love to collect these at WDW and I already have our quarters for our holiday DL trip

9. mom2aidanNpiper

mom2aidanNpiper DIS Veteran

We used that checklist for our Sep trip. It was fun! My DD got every single one (even from all the resorts). There were some machines missing though that are still on the list (the main street train station and the princess fantasy faire one). We asked CM's about the train station one and they said they weren't sure if it was relocated, but it was definitely removed. The PFF ones are prob still back there but the area is under construction. We went to Legoland and Huntington beach and got pennies there too:)

10. disney 1999

disney 1999 Earning My Ears

Several years ago i got a holiday pressed nickle in new orleans square it was mickey in a santa hat says happy holidays on the back. The holiday press on the above mentioned list does not say where it is located but it does have photos of prior years coins. It says tath :woohoo:theholiday machines are only out for 2 months!!!

11. audrey2580

audrey2580 DIS Veteran

I'll be there tomorrow and will look. I'll post if I find them :-)

12. tbgmom

tbgmom Mouseketeer

Thank you for the website! I definitely want to get many of these on our next trip!

13. MamaChelle

MamaChelle Hakuna Matata

Your welcome! I just finished my days in the parks and the list was helpful :) if you go to city hall in town square they also have a list but not as detailed as the one on the website. Glad the website helped!