Anyone experiencing/experienced any flight delays?

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by artemis908, Apr 22, 2013.

1. artemis908

artemis908 EPCOTnaut

Wondering if anyone has experienced any flight delays due to everything going on with the flight controller furloughs?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jilljill

jilljill <font color=blue>Collects Disney men!<br><font col

moved this to the transportation board

4. Cindie-rella

Cindie-rella ...Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age.

I'm wondering this too...I've heard from a friend we might be experiencing some major delays this weekend ! I hope he's wrong! We're leaving out of philly this Sat afternoon. Hopefully w/o any issues.:confused3

5. n2mm

n2mm aka WALTSGIRL

We all just got emails from Jetblue to tell us there might be issues for our trip next week. We are leaving out of Reagan (DCA). Jetblue told us to monitor our flights and that there could be delays at security and departure times. I think the email referenced sequesters as the issue.

6. PSUGuy

PSUGuy Bill From PA

Hey, you made it through the Great Philly Ice Storm of 2006, you'll get through this. Have a great trip, we're there Oct 10 -19.

Bill From PA

7. kkmcan

kkmcan Official Mouse Fan

I came to this board to see if there were any comments on delayed/canceled flights. Our trip is May 28th Phx to MCO. But we have to travel to Phx from Tucson which is about an hour and a half.

So hoping that everything goes smoothly.

8. hpriamson

hpriamson Mouseketeer

We flew home MCO->DCA->BOS yesterday. The Orlando to Reagan leg was on time, but the Reagan to Boston leg was delayed by 2 hours. No explanation, but it looked like the plane was 2 hours late arriving in DCA - it landed, deplaned, and they put us on the plane and took off ASAP.

9. mb187143

mb187143 DIS Veteran

We were affected last night. We were flying from Austin to Newark connecting through Houston. We were delayed by 2 hours on the Houston - Newark leg due to air traffic control issues coming into the Newark area. The NYC area airports all reported significant delays yesterday.