Anyone ever use the mobile app 'Lines'?

arialswg

Earning My Ears
Has anyone used the mobile app Lines? How useful is it? I'd like to use it but I'm concerned about the roaming fees. I read that there was WiFi access within the park but only in certain areas

Since it became available, I have always used WDW Lines. I have found its wait time estimates to be very accurate. A new feature available with Lines is a customized touring plan. You pick the attractions you want to see, the day/date you want to tour, and the starting time. The server backing Lines will then optimize your plan based on historical data and can update it throughout the day with current data. If you follow the plan and do updates where WiFi is available, you can avoid mobile data fees.

I love the app.....we went during spring break this year, crowd levels 9 and 10s and we got a ton accomplished at all parks (and I consider myself a dis vet)....touringplans site was worth its weight in gold along with the app....(not sure if i can mention them or not on here) if it gets removed PM me and I will let you know the site...and am in no way affiliated with them.

I have been using the Lines app for years, but I found myself using the My Disney Experience app on my trip earlier this month. It has the official wait times and FP times instead of estimates and user entered data. I still liked the Lines app for the ability of users to post actual wait times. I'm not sure what I'll do (as a Disney vet) when it comes time to renew my Touring Plans membership as the Lines app was the main reason I was a member.

I use lines and my Disney experience. I loved being able to find out how far away certain characters were (first trip in a while and wasn't sure on locations) but I found wait times on line were actually a little more accurate.

I love WDW lines. It gives ride times and which parks you should visit or avoid on any given day. It also gives u touring plans. The plans are very accurate. You can also look up any parade or event to see what time it happens. WDW also gives you the EMH.:yay:

It is very accurate. I like using it, and while I may be in the minority, I liked it more than My Disney Experience.

We used Lines most of the time. We also used MDE for wait times, but mainly when we were already in MDE for FP+.

The wait times listed in both apps seemed equally accurate. I prefer Lines as it has more of the info I am looking for and find useful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter