Anyone ever use Bath Fitters?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by 3DisneyBuggs, May 22, 2007.

1. 3DisneyBuggs

3DisneyBuggs <font color=teal>The only way I would fly is if Jo

We're about to buy a house that needs lots of TLC. Redoing the bathroom is # 1 on my list but #3 on DH's. if we could do it in an economical way Im sure DH would be pleased. Any experience with Bath Fitters?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tcarr5

tcarr5 I suffer from Disneyitus!

4. CTdiznymom

CTdiznymom DIS Veteran

I have two relatives that have used them and are very pleased with the results. I don't have any details to share except that both bathrooms look great.

5. Bren's Mom

Bren's Mom DIS Veteran

If you have a bathtub that's in good shape but a yucky color you're better off hiring someone to reglaze it...the cost is under $500. I found someone local to do mine and he charged me $299! Even with the cost of a contractor to put up new walls for our tub surround and for it to be completely retiled the total for EVERYTHING came to $2500...new tile floor, brand new looking tub, new floor, new vanity and toilet, new mirror and light fixture.

6. IluvKingLouis

IluvKingLouis DIS Veteran

We stayed in an older hotel in Montreal that had apperantly done this. I don't think it was fitted properly, as you could feel old squishy water under the plastic liner while showering. It was really icky. That was my only experience with one. :eek: (I'm sure with a good installation you wouldn't have that problem).

7. lat6

lat6 Earning My Ears

8. 3DisneyBuggs

3DisneyBuggs <font color=teal>The only way I would fly is if Jo

Wow This is the first old post of mine I found w new replies! To update we gutted the bathroom and did everything new!